SAU Community

Western Stagea`s

chuckie

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know where I can get my hands on a front bumper for a S1 and rough price as the fibreglass one on the Stag I recently got it stuffed and seems like cheaper to replace than repair? Prefer a Dayz one, but even a stock RS4 front would do.

Edited by Dingus

I drink Jack Daniels ;)

It's red and a bit scuffed and scratched but you're welcome to have it, dunno about photos.. hard enough trying to get photos of the stuff I'm actually selling :P

OK guys, 2nd last payment is pending and then I'm just waiting on gersfan.. if anyone knows him or how to get in contact with him please let me know or get him to contact me!

I shall allow him the weekend, if no response then I will place the order on Monday as we already have our minimum.

G`Day lads ,

just had the fun changing right hand front drive shaft,

not a bad job if the shaft stays as 1,

mine didn`t ,so had to find way to remove what was left in front diff,

after few rant`s i got it sorted,

you need to undo

sway bar,

bottom ball joint,

steering ball joint,

brake caliper & rotor,

i will add some more info soon,

i have old shaft so will look at costs of getting them serviced,

so if you need set we know costs,

cheer`s Chuckie.

i just sent it, sorry for the wait.. how do i find that ecu number?

should say it on the actual ecu

or get your vin fasted

ecu number..... i see you have a rs4s...

top off my head..

23710 0v800

or

23710 0v801

i have both of those

will let the 801 go if you need for 200, what i bought it for if you want to have a stock one just in case

Edited by Blizzerd

i just sent it, sorry for the wait.. how do i find that ecu number?

Cheers, the ECU number should be on a sticker on the ECU case, which is located behind the passenger kick panel :thumbsup:

Ok all monies are in, I'm just trying to download Andreis' maps before I place the order but it's proving rather difficult :( He has an oddball ECU and they need a factory image for base programming.

I think my serial>USB converter is playing up and dropping the connection periodically :(

Does anyone have a proper USB consult cable that we could borrow? (i.e. doesn't need an adapter)

I have a USB>serial too, but it seems to be playing up. Charles is going to try his adapter tonight (it's the one we usually use anyway) and worst case scenario I have to buy a USB consult cable :/

All sorted Jim and it wasn't as simple as the ECU number, I had to download the whole image from Andreis' ECU as it is an odd model and they haven't done one before.. It is a series 2 with a Neo engine but not the tiptronic auto, 25GT-X or something like that :blink: I sent the image to NIStune and just heard back that it's doable.

Oh and it was my serial>USB adapter that was playig up :( chuckies worked fine!