SAU Community

Western Stagea`s

chuckie

ok so would i be right in saying that all auto models require the "eye" type while the manuals require the "fork" type?-or is it dependant on whether its a S1 or S2 RS4 that makes it eye or fork?-cheers.

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

link you put up is not right Front Shockes have EYE not like them,

look at car before you buy,

like Man con :whistling: Why spend $$$ just shift kit box & drive :thumbsup:

waste money you will never get back,

thats why Jason started getting rid of bits he brought ,waste of time & money ,

thanks chuckie... heres the actual page i got that link from - http://www.justjap.com/store/home.php?cat=270&sort=orderby&sort_direction=0&page=8, any chance you could point out which one exactly would fit my ride?-im not exactly sure as to what i should be looking for on my car to discern a "fork" or "eye" type setup...or am i just a moron coz its usually THAT obvious?-cheers mate.

thanks chuckie... heres the actual page i got that link from - http://www.justjap.c...ection=0&page=8, any chance you could point out which one exactly would fit my ride?-im not exactly sure as to what i should be looking for on my car to discern a "fork" or "eye" type setup...or am i just a moron coz its usually THAT obvious?-cheers mate.

not sure what you have in S1`s

so you need to talk to lads with S1s ,

Cheers

Look under the back of your car at the rear hubs, you should be able to easily see where the shocks bolt to the hub and discern whether it is an eye or a fork.

Look under the back of your car at the rear hubs, you should be able to easily see where the shocks bolt to the hub and discern whether it is an eye or a fork.

thanks mate-took a pic of the rear right just in case to confirm...lucky i did too coz i only just noticed my front right CV boot is cracked-gutted-probably change it when i go to replace the suspension.

post-78653-0-93165600-1302772823_thumb.jpg

hey anyone keen for a bit of a meet up sometime easter weekend as i will have my wagon back for that weekend fully tuned before it goes into paint the week after easter?

I'm heading down to the south coast for easter.. road trip in teh skidwagoon! :banana:

thanks mate-took a pic of the rear right just in case to confirm...lucky i did too coz i only just noticed my front right CV boot is cracked-gutted-probably change it when i go to replace the suspension.

I do believe that looks like an eye ;)

Craig how`s the 2 wheel drive going :whistling: ,

nice to get you out & start to see some of Perth Hills :thumbsup: .

Bubba any news on BOX :unsure: .

called past steve`s no answer pinch.gif .

Craig how`s the 2 wheel drive going :whistling: ,

nice to get you out & start to see some of Perth Hills :thumbsup: .

Bubba any news on BOX :unsure: .

called past steve`s no answer pinch.gif .

There's none in Perth :( Best Steve can do for me is a RWD s2 auto or 34GTT auto after Easter, and then I'll have to try swap the guts into my casing >_<

Yeah car's still in 2wd mode - will plug it back in soon. Spark plugs are still giving me grief, and it's time for a decent cat because it's feeling really restrictive. Cheers for the blast through the hills Sat night - sorry to hear your g/box is shagged Bubba :( - it was put under a little bit of stress.

lol I think little is an understatement :(

It seems like the tranny oil pump at this stage but I'm not holding my breathe for the internals to have survived very well..

Thanks to chuckie for towing me home as I still couldn't get any gears :/

Had a blast nonetheless! :D

But.. I think the quicker and cheaper ride is going to be dropping the engine back in the 32 :blink: will worry about it all after easter!