SAU Community

Western Stagea`s

chuckie

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you'll have to!

Got an email late last night saying the boards are programmed and packaged ready to go but they need to knock up five more C adapters, once they are done (he said hopefully today) they will be on their way :thumbsup:

It is the specific adapter to plug a Type-4 board into our ECU's.

Type-4 boards cover a range of different Nissan ECU, of which there are 4 main types, ours use Adapter C.

i would be intro in a nistune but i have been told by Cred thet they do not make 1 for the s1 stagea.

i am after a piggy back ecu. Cred told me that the s1 ecu controls the motor as well as the auto.

so if u start modding the car the ecu dose not like it making it run rich, idle bad.

they are telling me to get a heltec 2000.

as for the 1 replacing tie rod ends i just done mine there the same as r34gtr or 350z.

cost me about $110 each side.

as for front drive shafts 32gtr 33gtr and 34gtr all the same and will fit.

the 34 ones are a little longer in the spline on the diff end

You're in the same boat as R33GTSt's as far as NIStune goes, if you want VCT to work you can do it with an RB20 ECU and an RPM window switch (MSD make one or the eBoost2 comes with one built in) or a Z32 ECU.

CRed wired a Haltech e11v2 into my Stagea before I got it.. great ECU.. completely wrong application. If it was a race car then yeah, sweet.

The series 1 Stagea should have a separate controller for the auto, it is the series 2 (Neo engine) that has the TCM as part of the ECU. Series 1 autos are R33 era so R33 shift kits apply too.

• 2 weeks later...

My Fcuking plastics have fallen down from underneath my engine.. going to have to take the carnt home and put it up on axle stands to find out where the frak it came down from and how to fix it....

that happened to me when i was driving my car back to pannawonica after a week of owning it

all my bolts that hold the belly cover on had rusted and the wind must have snaped them

I still havent fix it after 2 years got to love cable ties :D

G'day guys, I am gluey, I aint noobs to the SAU, in fact I have been here for while but just dormant for few years now.

anyway, I am trying to buy decent Stagea hopefully S2 and above.

can you guide me into right direction of buying one in the West?

kind regards

Gluey

this link will give u a good idea of what to look for when buying 1.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/92065-buyers-guide-the-nissan-c34-stagea/

As for place's to get 1 from u can try fabcar or some of the other import yard's u can also try private sales as well auto trader.

When u find some thing you like, before u buy ask some of the guy's hear about it and they will let u know what they think about it

eg price, ks