SAU Community

Western Stagea`s

chuckie

Yeah we have a tuners license and I have a mate that builds ECU's and wiring looms for a living, he solders the boards in for a nominal fee :)

Like I said above, if a bunch of you want a board I will organise a groupbuy and should be able to get the price down a little depending on volume. Whoever is interested, shoot me a PM.

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

car is back at c-red til easter having final tune done base tune made 420hp at only 10psi stereo has been stipped out and sanded up for paint so straight after easter its off to the painters and have seats retrimmed at same time so still lots to do but its getting there

car is back at c-red til easter having final tune done base tune made 420hp at only 10psi stereo has been stipped out and sanded up for paint so straight after easter its off to the painters and have seats retrimmed at same time so still lots to do but its getting there

Nice power!

hi guys...just swapped my r33 gtst for a silver 97' RS4 on CR-Kai's from a bloke named Jason-he mentioned he knows a few people in the stagea scene so i thought id say hi and am looking forward to poking around in this section a bit more, especially since i know diddly squat bout stags...flicked the r33 as my little brood is growing and it really was a no-brainer as to choosing a better family banger than this.-cheers.

Edited by frowgli

hi guys...just swapped my r33 gtst for a silver 97' RS4 on CR-Kai's from a bloke named Jason-he mentioned he knows a few people in the stagea scene so i thought id say hi and am looking forward to poking around in this section a bit more, especially since i know diddly squat bout stags...flicked the r33 as my little brood is growing and it really was a no-brainer as to choosing a better family banger than this.-cheers.

Firstly Welcome to the crowd! Secondly Jason was gonna go manual and sell me his Auto interior console lol guess not anymore haha. Nice car to btw

well, all i can say about jason is that he loves to talk-lol real nice guy though...and youre right mate-he was kind enough to throw in the manual centre console he imported from japan for free-(he was quite particular on how hard they are to find too)... so yeah, when i manage to scrape together the cash to buy a r33 zilla box-(sounds very daunting)-ill probably just flick my auto one over to ya

so yeah, when i manage to scrape together the cash to buy a r33 zilla box-(sounds very daunting)

Not that bad, GTR boxes can be had for like half the price of a RB25t box :(

Not that bad, GTR boxes can be had for like half the price of a RB25t box :(

wooah-didnt know that, i suppose theres hope after all!-any reason as to why though?-supply maybe?

jeez-let me know when you stumble across one that cheap again mate...anyways i was reading chuckies initial post on shockies which then had me thinking that for my own 1st mod on the RS4 id like to go the way of coil-overs. but then i noticed him mentioning "eye" and "fork" type suspension. So looking online @ shops selling them, would i be correct in choosing this type?--- http://www.justjap.com/store/product.php?productid=18617&cat=422&page=8

- ta.

nah mate-apparently none of the S1 RS4's came out in a manual option... dont quote me on that though-its only what ive heard. which i think is the reason why jason was re-iterrating to me how hard it was for him to find a manual centre console from japan for it...will be loking @ a manual conversion further down the track though since i have the console part sorted already.

Ok, well i have a factory manual, you want the suspension with the eyelets, instead of buying expensive coilovers and then modifying them to fit the auto, you should just get the auto ones......