SAU Community

Western Stagea`s

chuckie

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well we BEEN ASKING him to get S2 box in 1 if not 2 .

may be he will now & save someone hassle lateon,

Spoke to Steve this morning and asked him to pack a couple of s2 4wd autos into the next container, still going to be a while away though :/

I nearly cried catching the bus this morning :/

thats sad i would love to give you a lift i know the pain of catching a bus:(

did the core plug upgrade to my cars transmisson on friday at work (got paid to work on my own car cool) made a big difference to the 1st to 2nd shift and the 2nd to 3rd is good as well

well reccomend for every one to do the same :)

thats sad i would love to give you a lift i know the pain of catching a bus:(

did the core plug upgrade to my cars transmisson on friday at work (got paid to work on my own car cool) made a big difference to the 1st to 2nd shift and the 2nd to 3rd is good as well

well reccomend for every one to do the same :)

Makes the car so much more drivable!

I was having big issues with flaring on the 1-2 change though, due to the Haltech not communicating with the TCM.

Hi Guys

What do i need for the nistune can i run the stock setup to start with then upgrade or do i need other stuff first ?

Cheers

Hi Guys

What do i need for the nistune can i run the stock setup to start with then upgrade or do i need other stuff first ?

Cheers

Solder it in and drive away :)

car on dyno today made 580hp@18psi on bp98 and then ran in on 109 and made 620hp@23psi which was weird so looked in muffler and it appears to shrink to 2 inches inside to try keep it quiet so we dropped the muffler ran it again and with no other changes it made 710hp@23psi on 109 so now just going to build a straight pipe when run 109 at shows and dyno comps and wind more boost into it they expecting it to maybe make close to 800hp in the end and then look for a new muffler thats less restrictive to hopefully get it over 600hp on pump fuel. but now its off to paint for the wagon for next 8-9weeks

car on dyno today made 580hp@18psi on bp98 and then ran in on 109 and made 620hp@23psi which was weird so looked in muffler and it appears to shrink to 2 inches inside to try keep it quiet so we dropped the muffler ran it again and with no other changes it made 710hp@23psi on 109 so now just going to build a straight pipe when run 109 at shows and dyno comps and wind more boost into it they expecting it to maybe make close to 800hp in the end and then look for a new muffler thats less restrictive to hopefully get it over 600hp on pump fuel. but now its off to paint for the wagon for next 8-9weeks

Nice!!

Can I get a sound out for NIStune interest please?

-BigJim

-Blizzerd

-gersfan

-Darq

Have another person who is about to order one so if you know of someone else who wants a board, it doesn't matter what type it is for the group buy, get them on board :)

i had no windscreen wipers and i couldnt put any power down in the wet the day it just spun tyres mite be able to get out sunday arvo if wana get 2gethaor jim i live in rocko near hospital so just come on ova and ill take you for a spin

Edited by 260rsstagea

Well Lads & Lass`es 17th july is next saturday off,so i would look to go south saturday,

would like to sort few out & enjoy southwest run,