SAU Community

Sau Tas Track Day

zoidbergmerc

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was doing 63 flats with a shite diff that was whining like something that whines alot. im running R888's

jack was doing 62 flats i think on r888's and ae48's on the rear?

oi oi this will be enough of this ruff timed!! lol =) race chrono super GPS gadget that has every track in aus mapped out and pumps out your splits as you go, red is bad green is good! haha top bit of gear

yeah tires were R888's up front, Adavan AO48's on the rear, Will stick some fresh R888's on the rear of the old girl and a 'revised" coilover setup. I'm at the limit with my rock hard bull shit Teins & factory swayers and funzy is at the limit of his diff, then maybe power. still I think 61's maybe 60's shouldn't be too far away! weight and suspension for me, diff and power for funzy.

oi oi this will be enough of this ruff timed!! lol =) race chrono super GPS gadget that has every track in aus mapped out and pumps out your splits as you go, red is bad green is good! haha top bit of gear

more info on this thing?? , i'm looking for something that does that :banana:

more info on this thing?? , i'm looking for something that does that :banana:

www.racechrono.com , not cheap but watching it in jacks car.. i want one!!!! just no $$ :( and keep breaking snot bucket lol!

as jack said, yes i need more power, but mainly new diff and a tweak of suspension setup :-) hoping retune soon too.

i reckon i can go 1sec faster min with a good diff! and i reckon jack can hit near 60 flat once he gets rid of those welded rear shocks hehe.

• 2 weeks later...