SAU Community

C210 Coupe For Sale In Adamstown Nsw

gtr fan

woah big $$$

that car is in the same league as mario's cars. i have never seen stock wheels or inside the boot in that condition before. amazing car.

Immaculate!!!!! a true gem..worth the money,

think how much that would cost in japan today.............in that condition...

hope it inspires all you young guys out there...:thumbsup:

a credit to the owner...

Cheers

Mario

Immaculate!!!!! a true gem..worth the money,

think how much that would cost in japan today.............in that condition...

hope it inspires all you young guys out there...:thumbsup:

a credit to the owner...

Cheers

Mario

As I recall this; it was found by someone on this forum and a question was raised about what it would be worth, but somebody got in her (the old lady owner) ear and listed it on ebay and it sold for less than half this price from Fairfield NSW area.

Now the guy that had it in Classic Car Magazine came onto this forum telling us all how he got it a a great bargain price and how good it was and how it was just perfect in every way it was and all he had to do to it was change all the fluids and it was a great goer and he drove it back up the coast.

AND now it's for sale? Ummmmm the arabs I don't think would pay that much for it, but having said that, they would probably be the only ones that will.

Cheers, D

As I recall this; it was found by someone on this forum and a question was raised about what it would be worth, but somebody got in her (the old lady owner) ear and listed it on ebay and it sold for less than half this price from Fairfield NSW area.

Now the guy that had it in Classic Car Magazine came onto this forum telling us all how he got it a a great bargain price and how good it was and how it was just perfect in every way it was and all he had to do to it was change all the fluids and it was a great goer and he drove it back up the coast.

AND now it's for sale? Ummmmm the arabs I don't think would pay that much for it, but having said that, they would probably be the only ones that will.

Cheers, D

Hi dennis,

HGC;s Are worth more to the arabs than MGC;s...

you know my vin no.mate..

I have a buyer ....but ???? nah!! Cheers

Mario.:whistling:

Mario,

Some time back, before your involvement in this forum, an acquaintance of mine wanted to sell an C110 GTR look-a-like. It was an Australian delivered C110 240K with all the GTR add ons including dash, instrument cluster, body kit, rear lights, seats etc etc etc, for all intents and purposes it was an C110 GTR, but for the stock L24 engine and gearbox & ozzy tags, yet it went to Kuwait for $14,500.00 plus all expenses.

The owner has a contact in Japan, that sent him everything needed to make the car into a GTR look-a-like, clone, replica, whatever.

I don't know if Ali did the middle man work or not, but most certainly went to Kuwait and at $14500.00, I thought was a top price for an Oz delivered 240K Coupe.

Cheers, D

Mario,

Some time back, before your involvement in this forum, an acquaintance of mine wanted to sell an C110 GTR look-a-like. It was an Australian delivered C110 240K with all the GTR add ons including dash, instrument cluster, body kit, rear lights, seats etc etc etc, for all intents and purposes it was an C110 GTR, but for the stock L24 engine and gearbox & ozzy tags, yet it went to Kuwait for $14,500.00 plus all expenses.

The owner has a contact in Japan, that sent him everything needed to make the car into a GTR look-a-like, clone, replica, whatever.

I don't know if Ali did the middle man work or not, but most certainly went to Kuwait and at $14500.00, I thought was a top price for an Oz delivered 240K Coupe.

Cheers, D

Hi Dennis,

Yes i recall that car.a few years back. i think it was in brisbane???Qld somewhere??

Look mate anything is possible it might of been him??!!

i would guess if it had been today im sure he would of made more than $14.500. 00 especially

if its equiped with GTR yummys,

even at that time to find that stuff was like findings truth in a politicians mouth...

Your right mate ....$14.500.00 top money for a 240k coupe..at that time ..

Hey, when are you down here next time...

make yourself avaliable.

Cheers

Mario.