SAU Community

Imports That You Wave To

Mr Eps

there is a select few in perth...

there's one that is a series 3 dark green / gunmetal two tone, lifted with monster truck wheels and overfenders...

and red Ralliart mudflaps.. it looks fantastic

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No love for us zedders Eps? :(

I usually only bother to wave to the older, more classic models to show my appreciation (Datsuns!!!)... and they always wave back with a :thumbsup:

All womens get a creepy smile and sometimes an overly energetic wave

V35 get a nod if its not stock

Old muscle cars get a nod

Old school Jap get a nod

GT-Rs get a knowing look and a raised finger off the steering wheel

Evos get owned

WRX get nothing

It doesn't just depend on the car i think it depends on who is behind the wheel, if your hat is back to front or your look like a jerk i am not waving.

Agree, but... Do my Police sunnies make me look like a jerk? :(

I usually only bother to wave to the older, more classic models to show my appreciation (Datsuns!!!)... and they always wave back with a :thumbsup:

This is true actually, most of the classic cars will give me some love back.

For me are as follows:

(P.S: I will only wave if I am in my V35 coupe.) :P

Waving:

1. GT-R's. (Ones that drive responsibly, particularly mature looking drivers.)

2. R32's, R33's, R34's. (Again, mature looking drivers. Definitely no P-platers.)

3. V and Z-series. (Ones that look back at me when we drive past each other. More willing to wave to Aussie (White) drivers, as I have some bad experiences with Asian drivers.)

4. Stagea's. (Most of them look at my car when coming across.)

Not Waving:

1. S13's (Had too many bad experiences.)

2. WRX's, Galant's, Legnum's (Except some of my friends, most of them look like they only care for their own kind of imports. i.e. To STI's and Evo's.)

Neutral (Maybe, Maybe not):

1. RX7 (Still like the car overall.)

2. Supra (Like RX7, still like the car overall. Definitely no P-platers.)

3. Mark II's, Chaser's, Soarer's (Most of them look at my car when coming across.)

4. STI's, Evo's (Except some of my friends, most of them don't look like they care much about other imports.)

Wave:

Any skyline, except a series 1 R33.

Supra, especially JZA/MA70s!

Evos

Foresters

Libertys

Cefiros/Laurels etcc...

RX7/8s

Aristos

GTRs

Silvas, except s13s

V35s

370zs

Z31/Z32

All stageas

Any Soarer driver who isn't Sudanese/Ugandan

BMW drivers who aren't wogs

No wave:

ANY commodore. No exceptions, they are all bogan wankers

WRXs. They're everywhere.

Hondas

350z

s13s

Any love for x-trails?

hahahah

Edited by StealthX

Hahaha I give Honda a wave if they're done nice!!!

And ichizora... I have to any except 350z and 370z

Z32, z31 s30 etc and any old jap car gets love from me

I get no love. :( Where I live all there is are fags that drool over their V6 ecotec's broaw.

P-plates probably don't help but surely people can tell the difference between a sensible enthusiast and an idiot that has neons and chromies and tries to hit full speed between every set of lights/speed bumps.

No love to maroon S1 R33's and that's about it. (besides some of the above mentioned)

I know/think I saw Stealths X-trail (it was definitely an X-trail) the other day or last night on Warwick or Hepburn or Beach Rd. (I forget :) )

Edited by are bee's

wheres the love? :huh:

You know how much love would be going around if everyone waved to series 1 R33's? Might as well just write 'ILY' on your windscreen.

Not much of an initiator, however will return the favor, if I recognize plates or car I'll give a wave, nothing to over enthusiastic,

Same with spotted threads, only spot forum members or personal plates, not listing every car I see every day,

I like to wave at most R32/R34 drivers. Usually skip the R33's as they never give any love back.

No one waves S13s? Aw, the first wave I got here in Perth was from an S13 ^_^

I like to wave at most R32/R34 drivers. Usually skip the R33's as they never give any love back.

No one waves S13s? Aw, the first wave I got here in Perth was from an S13 ^_^

Did it have a lot of green lol? I think 5WEET is the only Silvia that has ever waved to me.

hahaha ^^^

if im ever driving around and i see A VW wave to me - i'll be sure to put 2+2 together from now on :P

Jimmy if i ever saw your 32 i would definitely be giving you wave love. your car is gee'd up from the feet up.

:wub:

Its a black 5 door with chrome grill on the front and a small R32 badge (good luck spotting that while driving)

OT - you still doing the wash//wax and polish thing need to give the wifes car some love?

OT - yerp

but i need to buy some materials first which come from the US of A

and beleive it or not i DO notice R32 golfs driving around... my girlfriends' sisters' boyfriend has got one...

he got it for cheap from sydney. i said it was cheap for a reason, but he bought it anyway.

funny story about that is:

he was driving home from "da club" one night with his gf and his ENGINE FELL OUT OF HIS CAR.

no seriously. engine fell out onto the road through the floorpan. danger to manifold styles.

VW said car is no longer covered by warranty but decided to fix it anyway out of... embarrassment i suppose.

they had the car for about 3.5 months? i would not begin to fathom the parts that would have been damaged in an intricate car like an R32 golf having it's engine fall out from it's chassis like that...

:/

hey question.. when it's night.. and you press the button on your fob remote... and the HIDs fire up before you even get in the car, does it make you smile everytime?

until I fix my window I don't wind it down so I try to wave but due to the dark tinting I think others believe I am just rude in not returning the favour :)

otherwise I would nod at other GTR owners and most imports, as long as they're not driving like tools and the car is well kept. If it's some crapbox it's probably treated as such by those who are not enthusiasts.

OT - yerp

but i need to buy some materials first which come from the US of A

and beleive it or not i DO notice R32 golfs driving around... my girlfriends' sisters' boyfriend has got one...

he got it for cheap from sydney. i said it was cheap for a reason, but he bought it anyway.

funny story about that is:

he was driving home from "da club" one night with his gf and his ENGINE FELL OUT OF HIS CAR.

no seriously. engine fell out onto the road through the floorpan. danger to manifold styles.

VW said car is no longer covered by warranty but decided to fix it anyway out of... embarrassment i suppose.

they had the car for about 3.5 months? i would not begin to fathom the parts that would have been damaged in an intricate car like an R32 golf having it's engine fall out from it's chassis like that...

:/

hey question.. when it's night.. and you press the button on your fob remote... and the HIDs fire up before you even get in the car, does it make you smile everytime?

K let me know when you are ready.

It is still new to me (had it just over a month and have been away o/s for a good part of that) so yes and the fact i can roll down the windows when walking towards it.

o and the v6 note is nuts, just ask Kermit. Took it over to show him and he thought i had already put an exhaust on it. Think he wet himself when i rev'd it, got a funny look on his face.

right so back o/t