S A U N S W - Private Wsid Drag Racing Day

N1GTR

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Even if your Falcon is caged and ANDRA teched for 10's you will only get one run on this day Michael. In fact if your car is known to run 10's you may not even get one run...

Private days like this are not open to cars that run anything faster than an 11.0000000, you run into the 10's you get sent home no ifs, no buts. I think bikes are also limited to a 10.5 and they get sent home also.

Edited by ido09s

I see the below names still on the spectators list. If they are still there from when i was entered then they need to be removed as i am obviously not attending the up coming event.

53. Daniel Nichol

57.Yavuz Guven©

Every car is different, every driver is different..... take em both and give them both a try is what i would say.

Though on a GTR with modest power (330rwkw) almost anothing will be fine. You want it to wheel spin so you dont break a gearbox.

I have a mate who runs on Bob Jane All Rounders and runs 11.3's with 315ish rwkw

I see the below names still on the spectators list. If they are still there from when i was entered then they need to be removed as i am obviously not attending the up coming event.

53. Daniel Nichol

57.Yavuz Guven©

wayne drewell would like to spectate on the wsid track day

I left yavuz on there per his request and replaced Daniel with Waynes name...

everybodys happy :P