SAU Community

National Park Cruise Out West (Via Galston Gordge)- Sun, June 19Th

LU57IN

And did anyone else notice the old car / bike show that we passed in the middle of nowhere, kind of near Oakville?

Hope that David and Longz can get their notices cleared ASAP.

Thanks for organising Joely, shame about some of the crowd but it's hard to avoid that with multi-club cruises, I think we made the right choice in hanging back as everyone else started to leave Silverwater, put it that way.

i saw them all heading there, didnt see there meet up point as we took a detour, after getting seperated from you guys. coincidently enough our detour went straight to kfc before going to windsor boat ramp....amazing :whistling:

agreed about hanging back was the right idea, i just wish i had a UHF would have made it alot less stressful haha

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good time at the cruise everyone! Our convoy manage to avoid most of the retardation thankfully. I had a real good time afterwards heading to the lookout and grabbing some seafood and steak with the club.

Big shout to Terry, Bob, David, Longz, Sean and Matt for showing a visiting Canuck a good time with SAU! Hope to see you guys again in MacPass.

I got one picture that day before my camera died :( Then I failed to remember the iPhone I was holding in my pocket lol.

5856926822_6661ae346e_b.jpg

CIMG2509 by RGBelly, on Flickr

any pic's from the guys in the forester taking pic's as we were going down into the national park

I've asked for them on OzFoz forum.

And rgb, we had a great talk too on the day.

BTW, Sean's car makes all cameras DIE!!! Even MaTBoY's flash unit can't stay steady in front of that white beast!!! :P

How bout the ppl took pics at the silverwater boat ramp? do you know who did Terry?

Sorry Kelvin No.

I was trying to let any SAUers know that we were operating on Channel #11 on UHFs and that we were going to cut out if there were any shenanigans.

So making up the final group, the only shenanigans was by Po-po-nazi

I've asked for them on OzFoz forum.

And rgb, we had a great talk too on the day.

BTW, Sean's car makes all cameras DIE!!! Even MaTBoY's flash unit can't stay steady in front of that white beast!!! :P

Lol yeah I think my camera said to itself: If I'm going to die, I want Sean and Terry's GTRs to be the last thing I see :D

Gold wheels are "IN" Sean!

OzFoz guys Josh and Dane have made contact. They took moving pics of the Skylines by stopping before the Gorge and waiting for us.

Their pics will be received and posted up sometime next week. :cheers:

PS They also said they'd like to come along on any future cruise with the 'Lines. :action-smiley-069:

whats up with a random Lotus Esprit V8? love it!

I don't think that's one of the V8 models, Patrick. They only came along very late in the life of the car, that one in the photos looks like an early- to mid-90's version.

I don't think that's one of the V8 models, Patrick. They only came along very late in the life of the car, that one in the photos looks like an early- to mid-90's version.

Yeah it was a turbo V6. Sounded real nice.

Turbo inline four guys! 2.2 litre, 1993. Spoke to Nice bloke Ben who imported it personally fro the UK. One of my all time fave cars. This era Esprit was driven by Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct...

Turbo inline four guys! 2.2 litre, 1993. Spoke to Nice bloke Ben who imported it personally fro the UK. One of my all time fave cars. This era Esprit was driven by Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct...

really? could have sworn i saw an inline 6 in it..need my eyes checked haha...never knew they came out in a four, well there you go

2.2l Four S4s in '95 adopted the larger rear wing from Sport300, larger inlet ports, larger turbo, cylinder head mods, recalibrated ECM > 0-60mph in 4.6sec

Nicer looking than earlier versions I think....