National Park Cruise Out West (Via Galston Gordge)- Sun, June 19Th

LU57IN

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thanks for the offer Dave... Im already keen to use Craved to powdercoat its just a bit of a hike to get the parts to him... I'll have to see what my options are.

thanks for the offer Dave... Im already keen to use Craved to powdercoat its just a bit of a hike to get the parts to him... I'll have to see what my options are.

Fair enough :) just wish my car wasn't still in pieces, I miss driving it. Can't wait for the 2835 goodness

Fair enough :) just wish my car wasn't still in pieces, I miss driving it. Can't wait for the 2835 goodness

well you'll definitely enjoy the 2835, I know I do..., it is goodness

you may even hear me whistle/flutter by on Sun

dont worry yours will probably look better...

and go just as well if not better once your done...

mine was off the road for 7months doing the new setup, and still not beautified....yet.

I'm in!

I will go even if the weather is garbage.

I don't have a NSW license so hopefully if we run into douche mcpowertrip he'll pull me over. I can get all the fines I want with no consequences.

Hahaha Rob... take afew for the 100plus cars that'll be coming :P jks, we'll be sweet... Just the only drama is Windsor Boat Ramp is down a residential street, with only one exit & entry so we need to be on our best behaviour to show respect to the area (music down & no excessive boosting n shit)!

On a similar note, dont be Fooled by the roads between Galston Gordge & Windsor Rd-- THERE ARE NO OVER TAKING LANES!!! So it will be a relatively slow cruise... just enjoy the atmosphere & the views :D

All good boys, thanx for BUMPIN The Thread UP ;)

Lustin

(music down & no excessive boosting n shit)!

but my volume knob is stuck.....on 11..

in weather shitty or not. last time it bucketed and still had a mini cruise with the half a dozen or so chumps who turned up anyway :P

Please no stupid behaviour, no burnouts, no speeding, etc... follow the rules- we all know them- as we try & do a cruise every month... last thing we need is bad attention & people ruining the day for us!!

We've got people coming from ToyMods & AusRotary.... also my community, only on facebook atm but am looking at setting up a forum in the near future, East Coast Cruisin' SYD!!! It'lll be a great day, more the merrier- i say :P

Which is why those rules apply in the quote--> Like i may have said previously... someone did a burnout on our Charity cruise to Terrigal, and had their car inpounded!! Lets just enjoy the day & the atmophere :D

Well i usually use like 32 or something, but i cant find mine coz my old man apparently chucked em out :domokun: ... but find a channel at your own discretion! jus let me know on the day so i can post on the facebook page what channel if anyone else has one :D.... I'll be @ the White 99 STI handing out iModify stickers :cheers:

I doubt that I can make the cruise but there is a lot of truth to what Matt has said.

If there are many cars it will be best to put them into groups to ensure it does not cause issues for local traffic. Also, when we run official SAU cruises we register the cruise with the local authorities to ensure there's no ill will about potentially causing traffic congestion.

For our large cruises we designate a leader and tail car for each group. We also then stagger the groups at least 15 minutes to ensure that possible traffic congestion is minimised.

If this cruise gets that large someone should consider doing the same.