SAU Community

Spotted Mk2 ! Do Not Post Licence Plate Details

10 4

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i second this comment ..

i know sumone who jumped boat from cypher,

that now works there

You know someone that works there, yet you suggesting avoiding? Obviously not a mate working there then!

On topic, have been south of the river for the last few days and saw a few Skylines on my travels - a 32 gtst outside Repco or Autopro or something down near that Gateway shopping centre but on the opposite side of the Freeway. Also saw a purple R32 GTR yesterday on South St, and a R33 gtst in Bullcreek shopping centre this arvo. :action-smiley-069:

32 on the side of the freeway northbound just before vincent street this evening, passenger was doing a piss in the bush while the driver was limiter bashing in neutral and shooting flames, your so hardcore!

32 on the side of the freeway northbound just before vincent street this evening, passenger was doing a piss in the bush while the driver was limiter bashing in neutral and shooting flames, your so hardcore!

Haha lulz

Caught a quick glimpse of a bayside blue 34 Saturday afternoon going south on Forrest highway. Dark blue/green 33 going north same area

• 2 weeks later...