SAU Community

Texi Wrap Up

N1GTR

Was a wicked day! Thanks guys for setting it up :)

I hate to say it, but i'm not a Nissan guy, but watching the 33's launch in the wet was unreal!

Falcon started haemorrhaging vital fluids, but we kept it going and got it home.

I was playing with a few cheap cameras from ebay too, here are the vids:

Sam's gold/black R31 with an $8 ebay keyring cam - Was taped to the bar. Will mount it on roof or bonnet next time so theres some perspective I think

My drift pig XR6 with a $30 ebay camera - my fault it's shit cos I set it to 320p instead pf 720p :domokun:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great Video's, especially Eric's compalation (even though there is no Red buzz box)

Many thanks to everyone who made this day happen, Special thanks to Steve for organising and to all the guys who were willing to get wet with me to do the timing and fix the cones.

Also a big thanks to the guys who let me go for a drive in their cars during lunch and the battles (Paul, Sean, Jay, Tats, Anna) had a ball of time in some Hipo GTR's and got some sliding action in the 350 and the Chaser. But I think Anna's MX5 was the most satisfying, up against Aggro in Sean's 34.

Kinda wish it didn't rain, but at the same time it was good fun in the wet.

P.S. My 32 WILL be at the next one and it will show you its the one to have for texi's.... 32 Pride

Also a big thanks to the guys who let me go for a drive in their cars during lunch and the battles (Paul, Sean, Jay, Tats, Anna) had a ball of time in some Hipo GTR's and got some sliding action in the 350 and the Chaser. But I think Anna's MX5 was the most satisfying, up against Aggro in Sean's 34.

f**k YEAH!!!!!!!!

as always texi is a fave of mine helping or driving i love it thanx to Anna, Jay, Jordan and Matt for letting me rip skids in ur car hope the 31 will b skid worthy by the next 1 always a pleasure bantering with the boys aswell head sets were an awesome idea

thanks to all the people that made this possible, you guys did a great job.

Had fun, i think the weather was perfect in terms of driving, a tad shit for spectators and officials, but shit happens hey.

Wont be here for the next one but will def get into it again next year. Cheers!

always a pleasure bantering with the boys aswell head sets were an awesome idea

Hahaha yeah some of that was golden!

Thanks for helping again Benny

ugh so i have about 800 photos I tried to get all of the cars but no promises. Also I was the dude walking around with the umbrella sticking out of my bag.

So here is a little teaser of what I have... but the colouring is a little off

_ALW0297-2_GTRSEANresize.jpg

Lucky I paid my membership on sunday

Are you Brett? You didn't put your SAU name on your form if so :P Let me know if it's you and I'll add you to the members.

i would love a pic of the mx5 if anyone has one...

I do have a couple, i dont think they were much chop but will post something up tonight if i get a chance. PM me your email addy and i will send you the high res versions i got

N1GTR, i also got a crap load more of your car, so many i cant post them all up, but leave me your email addy as well and i will send some off to you

Anna, I took a few of your mx5. I'll pick the best one or two and send you a lil sum sum later on through the week.

:thumbsup: oh i'll be waiting....