SAU Community

1994 R32 Gtr Vspec Ii For Sale

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Been looking for a clean unmolested 94 32gtr for a while, im not saying yours is but to get it there ill need to spend time and more importantly money to freshen it up or at least match the body kit colour to the rest of the car as well as freshen up the interior. Especially it being a 94 V-SPEC 2 it should all be kept in immaculate condition. I like that I'll get to see it all done myself as I tend to keep my cars long term.

I've made some calls and so far I'm looking at $3000 for a respray to match everything, and either $600 for a clean set of 32gtr seats or $2000 to get r34 gtr seats (haven't decided yet). If the timing belt hasn't been done I'll be looking at replacing it then getting other belts, bearings and seals done for peace of mind, and considering its a 200,000km+ motor a head recondition would also be a good idea.

I'm not including the cost of the dash and other interior bits because these things are expected of a car with this amount of km but I do need to consider the rest - money you're asking Id expect it to be in immaculate condition. I'm sure you understand this.

Been looking for a clean unmolested 94 32gtr for a while, im not saying yours is but to get it there ill need to spend time and more importantly money to freshen it up or at least match the body kit colour to the rest of the car as well as freshen up the interior. Especially it being a 94 V-SPEC 2 it should all be kept in immaculate condition. I like that I'll get to see it all done myself as I tend to keep my cars long term.

I've made some calls and so far I'm looking at $3000 for a respray to match everything, and either $600 for a clean set of 32gtr seats or $2000 to get r34 gtr seats (haven't decided yet). If the timing belt hasn't been done I'll be looking at replacing it then getting other belts, bearings and seals done for peace of mind, and considering its a 200,000km+ motor a head recondition would also be a good idea.

I'm not including the cost of the dash and other interior bits because these things are expected of a car with this amount of km but I do need to consider the rest - money you're asking Id expect it to be in immaculate condition. I'm sure you understand this.

Hey mate, I don't know what your talking about in getting the body kit colour matched, it's the same colour already. If you want to get new seats that's your choice, the only one with an issue is the driver side one and it's very minor. All belts and fluids were done just before 200,000km (had it's major 100,000km service done then, have receipts) so you don't need to do those. Basically at the end of the day if you want to do all that stuff, that's fine but that is your problem and not mine. If you don't like the price and you expect an immaculate VSpecII for $17000 then go and find one somewhere else.

I'm getting sick of having to come in here and deal with these sorts of posts. I shouldn't have to. The rules clearly state if you don't like the price then don't comment on it. Use PM, that's what it's for.

Ok enough reporting - Joe's post is not out of line, unlike the others who've been dealt with.

Joe is simply going over the estimated costs to get the car to a certain level which is based on the information / pictures you've supplied based on what else is currently on the market.

There is a point of being reasonable here.

• 1 month later...