SAU Community

Sau Vic July General Meeting

ssxRicho

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moh, u don't need car to attend meeting.. meeting is in the pub not the carpark. Just scam a lift with Alvin who is also going to.. be scamming a lift lol

Northies.. I don't know, honestly. Putting taxi drivers' kids through school since..

SLY34 won one of the hoodies, hrrm not sure who won the other?

Sorry I didn't make it birds. I'll have to get a hoodie off you at deca or something. Who won the free ones?

That's alright Russ...if you want one sooner I can always post out express for $10, or drop by my house. Won't be at a DECA til I get my friggen diff sorted :/

Confess to not knowing who the people were that won free hoodies...was an interesting process for selecting prize winners though. We looked a bit dodge in the carpark trading merchandise out the back of my car lol.

lols

Must have been a good meeting, as I had very little voice left at the end of it.

Congratulations to the hoodie winners, and thank you to the FunkyMonkey for the door prize as well.

Great to meet a few new people!

That meeting was cool, good to meet a few of the people from the forums (I was the dude w the beard)

I was quite relieved to find out friendly an interesting it was, I went to the "Street Commodores" meet up last with with my mate that came with last night. Was the dodgiest thing every, bunch of holden in a back alley in the middle of port melbourne.

Who's gonna be rocking up at Phillip Island? I remember there being mentioned a cruise up there?

now now. i'm going to be sharing a room with birds during saunats. don't insinuate anything scary.

Sif...I have my own room remember...you're bunking with the rest of the snorelaxes.

I had a good night last night, tells me that I need to make the effort to get along more often.

Not a bad venue, is it? Was good to see some numbers at the meeting lastnight. More is always merrier. Shame I got there so late, didn't have much chance to meet everyone...