SAU Community

I need a modified GTR

I am looking for a R32 or R33 GTR very heavily modified, preferably with a stroker kit, and G,box as well. I am starting a new project car and it will be for drag only. Non registered or non registered I dont care. Just want to get it underway.

Is there any sites that are recommended as I have been given the runaround with a certain company here in Australia with a GTR he had, saying he was to busy to answer the phone, duing the day. I need it as soon as possible as I do intend to start modifing it further as soon as its delivered.

Check this space soon......................

Nick

I am looking for a R32 or R33 GTR very heavily modified, preferably with a stroker kit, and G,box as well. I am starting a new project car and it will be for drag only. Non registered or non registered I dont care. Just want to get it underway.

Nick

GTR's come with gearboxes from the factory :kick:

do a search through the different forum titles for IMPORT WEB SITES that should be the best bet for importing one for JP that may have the goods your looking for!! are you looking to improve or start?

do a search through the different forum titles for IMPORT WEB SITES that should be the best bet for importing one for JP that may have the goods your looking for!! are you looking to improve or start?

NAh I am over owning a street GTR just want to have some fun on the track and get serious without the hassle of either cops or the EPA.

I do want some serious numbers though.

Nick

There is an absolute animal R33 going at Unique for a very reasonable price considering the extensiveness of mods......

gjgtrside.jpg

gjgtreng.jpg

HKS GT2510 turbo's, HKS cams, HKS Intercooler and hard pipe kit, Forged pistons and rods, Ported head, Carbon fibre air guides for ram pods and radiator, Big Stereo system including pro custom boot install, Leather interior and custom carbon fibre, 400R front bar and side skirts, N1 Slots, Alloy dual blade rear wing with Carbon end plates, Ganador mirrors, Nismo guages, Tein adjustable suspension, Cross drilled rotors, Greddy Turbo Timer, HKS A Pillar Guage, Greddy Blow off valve,Greddy Profec Boost Controller, Pivot Shift Light, Razo Gear Knob, Momo Steering wheel with Nismo horn button, custom oil catch and water spray tank, 18 by 10 Hyper black Zivell rims, Top secret ECU and more

Featured in Fast Fours and HPI Special Edition. Has recorded a 11.5 ¼ mile at 129 MPH

Would probably be a good base to start from (after you remove the stereo) if you couldn't get specifically what you wanted............check it out plus more at http://www.uniqueautosports.com.au/

There is an absolute animal R33 going at Unique for a very reasonable price considering the extensiveness of mods......

gjgtrside.jpg  

gjgtreng.jpg

HKS GT2510 turbo's, HKS cams, HKS Intercooler and hard pipe kit, Forged pistons and rods, Ported head, Carbon fibre air guides for ram pods and radiator, Big Stereo system including pro custom boot install, Leather interior and custom carbon fibre, 400R front bar and side skirts, N1 Slots, Alloy dual blade rear wing with Carbon end plates, Ganador mirrors, Nismo guages, Tein adjustable suspension, Cross drilled rotors, Greddy Turbo Timer, HKS A Pillar Guage, Greddy Blow off valve,Greddy Profec Boost Controller, Pivot Shift Light, Razo Gear Knob, Momo Steering wheel with Nismo horn button, custom oil catch and water spray tank, 18 by 10 Hyper black Zivell rims, Top secret ECU and more

Featured in Fast Fours and HPI Special Edition. Has recorded a 11.5 ¼ mile at 129 MPH

Would probably be a good base to start from (after you remove the stereo) if you couldn't get specifically what you wanted............check it out plus more at  http://www.uniqueautosports.com.au/

That looks ok. Anyway, Nicks old 33 was better than that one wasnt it Nick? :)

My old street R33 had 360Kw at all 4 but now I am looking at doubling that power or more. BTW RH9 is already sold. It was sold quite some time ago and it is now a daily driver. I dont want it registered. Maybe after I run a decent time i will get some NOS installed and see what happens.

Nick

Guest INASNT

Is there any sites that are recommended as I have been given the runaround with a certain company here in Australia with a GTR he had, saying he was to busy to answer the phone, duing the day. I need it as soon as possible as I do intend to start modifing it further as soon as its delivered.

Check this space soon......................

Nick

Dude are u related to mines_datsun??

Or are you looking for a car on behalf of him????? :D