SAU Community

Gerg_R31's N/a Rb26/30De

Yeah but they aren't too familiar with rb's, they seem more rotary based.

Is hard to find someone who knows rb's n/a cars and haltechs with out the "that will do" or "that's close enough" attitude

aim is to have it ready well before the all jap day at silverwater on Nov 13 and there is stuff i need to do outside the tune

thought you went to castle hill exhaust

(oh and im trying to find someone close to sea level as possible as you know my car doesnt have an altitude adjuster :P )

next week ill start calling up the tuners that i have in mind, will keep everyone updated

Got a call from Mick first thing this morning, and there may have been a bit of misinterpretation on my part,

mick said that he said; i got to have all these cars ready for a race meet which all these and these i sponsor have to be ready for the long weekend

so my bad in my part there

but yeah he also hadn't realised it had been there for so long and said im right to have the shits but he has promised that nothing else will leave his shop until my car is done

So yeah we'll see how it goes from here

Isnt it funny how a bit of a f**k you open to the general public gets things done.

Still though bit of a poor excuse saying "oh I didnt realize it was dumped in my front yard for so long"

I doubt he reads the forums, and ive also had heaps of time to build joels rb26/30de and make it all 100% like brand new & perfect. But i guess having a whinge gets things moving

though still need to fit the oil cooler, new oil and filter and plugs (after its run in), fit and adjust the new coilovers, fit the catch can, give it a decent wash and go for a pie run and drive to new castle all before 13th of November

Will up load pics, dyno sheet pic and a couple vids tonight (no driving videos, as i was driving)

But f**k me its fun to drive.... light goes green, slight hesitation then at speed limit before i get to change to 2nd, and i haven't tried full throttle yet, more trying to keep it on the speed limit for now :D

No skids i like my licence, (if there were i wouldn't post it :P )

and my phone decibel app says its at 98 decibel at idle... will need to get that checked out

Pictures

2011-10-05180558.jpg

RB26/30DE extractors and shiney stuff

2011-10-05180619.jpg

RB26/30DE - Painted cam covers to match car with carbon & black and grey carbon fibre timing / valley covers

2011-10-05180637.jpg

RB26/30DE - ram tudes, velocity stacks, trumpets, shiney round things, what ever you call them