SAU Community

Gerg_R31's N/a Rb26/30De

Ty

I don't think ill hit 8200rpm often will find out next dyno day or when i put it on a track sometime next year

yeah, that'll happen.... lol

im going off other 26/30de builds and so my bet is 165rwkw.

Gotta say you were close, but my boss was slightly closer

Will up load pics, dyno sheet pic and a couple vids tonight (no driving videos, as i was driving)

But f**k me its fun to drive.... light goes green, slight hesitation then at speed limit before i get to change to 2nd, and i haven't tried full throttle yet, more trying to keep it on the speed limit for now :D

No skids i like my licence, (if there were i wouldn't post it :P )

and my phone decibel app says its at 98 decibel at idle... will need to get that checked out

you need to ask your self...

what would jesus do?

Your clearly taking the piss... R31 owners don't have cash to spend on..... Anything.

Awesome build thread was def worth a read. Now once Levi gets his shitbox fixed we can go to the drags. Keen to see u 2 scrap it out lol.

Uleh u can have 6 pod filters now to really confuse the po po.

If you need ideas for ram tube shapes, have a look at stock bmw engines... Late model M3 and M5 tube shapes curve fairly well 90 but open up on the radius. The other idea I had was to change the angle of the intake/throttle plates. I noticed on a few of the big boy jap builds in the late 90's there was a 'wedge' between the tb's and head to angle the tb's up for a better intake angle.

Nice build... well done for having a propper crack at a N/A RB build.

With 4.11/4.3 gears it would be a verry nappy thing on the street.

Cheers

Justin