SAU Community

Tas 2005

ido09s

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

i cant tell you how annoyed i am to miss tas this year,my gallbladder has to be removed after xmas ,damm gallbladder,so hope everyone has a great time,and for those who havent been before you will have a blast ,you wont be able to take your eyes off the japanese promo girls

Would anyone mind two more people tagging along? My brother and I will be vacationing in Japan in January and one of the highlights of our trip will be going to the TAS. We will be leaving from California U.S. and will be in Japan Jan. 11-19.

We're planning on staying at the Shiba Hotel (same as CircusMonkey :()

Since this is our first trip out there, we plan on doing a bunch of toursit stuff, so we shouldn't be much of a bother to you guys.

Would anyone mind two more people tagging along? My brother and I will be vacationing in Japan in January and one of the highlights of our trip will be going to the TAS. We will be leaving from California U.S. and will be in Japan Jan. 11-19.

We're planning on staying at the Shiba Hotel (same as CircusMonkey :()

Since this is our first trip out there, we plan on doing a bunch of toursit stuff, so we shouldn't be much of a bother to you guys.

Thats ok, for sure.

I'll put you down for the Saturday then? Thats when most people are going.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I will be going too with my gf and another of my mate with some of his friends from Singapore. Think I stated in another thread but I'm being missed out in this thread!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arrival Narita 13th Jan, Departure 17th Jan

Still awaiting confirmation for hotel room at Shinjuku Vintage (AU$110). Anyone has better recommendations on pricing and the proximity nearest to Shinjuku?

Will be visiting TAS on the Sat for a day only due to tight schedule as I'm doing some usual tourist rounds.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will be super duper grateful if anyone can let me in on the garages and workshops visit list and also the itinerary for Sat.

Cheers

Hey Blitz,

I will be staying at the hotel (new T) on the 14th, we fly out the next day so Friday is the only day I can have a look around. What are you guys up to on Fri??

Ken

Hi Ken,

Nick (blitz) and I are travelling to Japan together. I don't know yet what Nick has planned for us yet on the friday, but I'm sure we could meet up at some point. See you there.

Richard