SAU Community

Tas 2005

ido09s

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We went to daikoku on a friday and it was open, until them bozu's showed up, the cops were all over that place then an accident happened and it was closed by 1230. so when are you guys showin up at daikoku? hehe :D

Yukio, are you offering us a lift? :rofl::D :D

Hey Blitz,

I will be staying at the hotel (new T) on the 14th, we fly out the next day so Friday is the only day I can have a look around. What are you guys up to on Fri??

Ken

Ken,

I assume you mean the New Tsukamoto hotel? Friday is the press day for Autosalon which we hope to get into. If you are at the New Tsukamoto then we can meet after autosalon for the nights festivities. There will be a number of us staying at that hotel.

Nick

Hi,

I am Japtaxi's gf - living in Nagoya, Japan. We are coming up to Tokyo on Friday night. Here is where we are staying for Friday, Sat and Sun nights:

http://www.daiichihotels.com/hotel/ryogoku/

I am not sure how far/close it is to TAS. We are also going to stay here on Mon/Tues night:

http://www.disneyambassadorhotel.com/index_e.html :headspin:

Then on Wed we are heading up to Sapporo, Hokkaido for 4 days and 3 nights. Then it is back to Nagoya and back to work for me the following week.

Japtaxi will have a JR Pass and I won't, so I plan on getting any train tickets when we want to catch the train - will this be a problem? I hope we can sit together.... :Oops:

Charrissa

Ken,

I assume you mean the New Tsukamoto hotel? Friday is the press day for Autosalon which we hope to get into.  If you are at the New Tsukamoto then we can meet after autosalon for the nights festivities. There will be a number of us staying at that hotel.

Nick

How hard is it to get tickets for this press day? I think i read somewhere that after 12 or 1 o'clock it will be open to other people, ie. normal non press people? Is lawson the stop for tickets for this day?

Sorry bout my newbieness :Oops:

Basically you need to be a member of a press association, and/or be covering the event for a publication. Don't take my word as law though, this is just the requirements as I understand them.