SAU Community

Who Services You M35 In Sa?

skip_o_valov

Hey Igor, what needs to be looked at?

I service mine myself, but it's a bit easier for me since I have access to a hoist and my dad's a mechanic, can give me a hand with tricky stuff.

I think Mike was getting his looked after by Morpowa.

It's a bit of everything really... Got some knocking in front left part of suspension after getting swaybar in, got high RPM idle after plenum spacer, gearbox is a bit rough, so needs a service... Also to see if anything else in terms of suspension might need attention before BC's go in... And just get an overall professional opinion, sort of. Just to know that it will not fail on me suddenly...

the knock is probably something mis-aligned, or the bushes need greasing up a little more.

the ECU reset procedure needs to be done after the plenum spacer

the trans probably needs new fluid, or a top up!

youll probably need to do the radius rod/castor arm bushes as they are pretty much all flogged out http://www.m35stagea.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=240

the knock is probably something mis-aligned, or the bushes need greasing up a little more.

the ECU reset procedure needs to be done after the plenum spacer

the trans probably needs new fluid, or a top up!

youll probably need to do the radius rod/castor arm bushes as they are pretty much all flogged out http://www.m35stagea....php?f=27&t=240

I didn't have to do this. I would also be looking at vacuum leaks being the cause of this.

It's a bit of everything really... Got some knocking in front left part of suspension after getting swaybar in, got high RPM idle after plenum spacer, gearbox is a bit rough, so needs a service... Also to see if anything else in terms of suspension might need attention before BC's go in... And just get an overall professional opinion, sort of. Just to know that it will not fail on me suddenly...

Grab an allen key & remove both the gold locking rings from around the swaybar (takes a few minutes). Check on the top side for marks where it's rubbing. Get a file & remove the corners, & take a little off the top if you want (another 5 - 10 minutes) & replace.

You could just loosen & rotate so the flat is exactly in the right place & you'll be fine for a few kms, but it will come back. Mine was right for a while till I went around a long series of corners & then it sounded like my suspension was going to fall out, lol.

My 100,000km service was done by Boostworx, and included machining brake disks. Seemed pretty good.

Sinergy diagnosed my coilpack problem and fixed it while I was out of the country. No complaints there either.

Tried relearning few times... It goes through Ok, but next time I start the car it goes back to where it was before... I though there might be some way where you can force the correct setting of the ECU with Consult or special equipment and software...

I know the guys at wheelworx have serviced the stagea i bought they seem nice guys, will let ya know how it goes need to go to them soon.. but may change to the one Brad uses its close to me and if we all use the same guy/guys they should get their shet together as far as m35 knowledge is concerned.

Boyz at turbo tune did my FMIC ,nistune fit,apexi elc boost in center con,fuel pump etc and tune and happy as! Know what they are doing for sure!

Sinergy have always do good work .. Sell and work on lots of c34 and m35 etc,

The boss drives m35.. Try them?