SAU Community

The Official S A U - N S W Stagea's 15Th Anniversary Cruise

GoldZilla

I'm going to make so so many shit jokes.

"Hey man, can I take a picture of your stag?"

"How hard does your stag go?"

"Any plans to stroke your stag in the near future?"

Oh lol.

Looking forward to Sunday now :) although ill probably be in the evo or Mazda 3.

Lol.

I will humour in a good natured manner above jokes in exchange for great pics of car...thumbsup.gif

Deal?yes.gif

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Terry and I did the run yesterday to make sure the road quality is nice, and it's good news, all. We'll be ending up at the Wiseman's Inn for lunch after heading right down the bottom for some photos.

If you have a UHF radio, please, please, please bring it along. I'll be printing maps, but some sections are a bit confusing, and some areas don't have mobile reception...

OK peoples, a few last minute notes:

• Top Secret Imports will be putting on a breakfast for us starting at around 9.30am.
  • as Dale mentioned, don't forget that Daylight Savings starts at 2am on Sunday morning, so set your clocks/watches forward an hour.
  • it's a long weekend, so DOUBLE DEMERITS apply. As already noted, this is a family-friendly cruise, so we'll be taking it easy anyway, but please remain aware of this fact.
  • maps will be handed out on the day, but if you have a GPS device please bring it along. If anyone gets lost, just proceed straight to Wisemans Ferry.
  • we will be making a few short stops for photos along the way, as well as one at the very end when we get to Wisemans Ferry.
  • lunch will be at Wisemans Inn Hotel (at the top of the hill), where we've already notified Katrina the bistro manager that we'll have a group coming along. Plenty of seats both inside and outside (if the weather allows).
  • for those wanting to stay on afterwards at the pub, they have TVs broadcasting the game(s) in the bistro and bar sections of the venue.

BREKKY at 9.30 at TSI > YUMMMMM

At the meetup, can all the Stageas park in two rows in front of Top Secret Imports - facing the wrong way a) along the gutter (with driver's door next to the gutter) and b) on top of the grass verge.

This enables Matthew Everingham to take shots from further up Forge St and then back towards the Top Secret HQ with their painted gable.

Other cars can park elsewhere. Ta

Drivers' Briefing will be held inside TSI Showroom after 10.30