SAU Community

Apple Peel Come Back Cruise!

MUZT3K

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

went today to the apple peel car wash to get a cut n polish and was speaking to the owner, and long story short he doesn't want any meets organized there anymore because he reckons mums call up saying there intimidated to wash there car at 9:30 at night because there's a group of people

Who gives a shit, wouldn't be the same if we didn't meet there!

I don't think losing $10 from a few people that get "intimidated" is going to affect his pocket one son owns a e55 uncle that was there had a Porsche 911 brother had a m5 dad owns a Lamborghini, and a green plater chick that must be the daughter has a brand new 2 door merc lol

Anyways il see if in the near future I can find some better meet spots and mix it up a little.

So this Friday wooo

Looks like im in :D

For anyone going up from the South-East and don't wan't to appear foreveralone driving up to the meet point.

Some of us are planning to meet beforehand at:

7/11 Petrol Station [used to be Mobil]

Cnr of Springvale and Hawthorn Road.

Time: 9:15 to 9:25

Then will just drive up Springvale Road and hit the Eastern Freeway to drive up to Doncaster East.

:cheers:

I don't think losing $10 from a few people that get "intimidated" is going to affect his pocket one son owns a e55 uncle that was there had a Porsche 911 brother had a m5 dad owns a Lamborghini, and a green plater chick that must be the daughter has a brand new 2 door merc lol

Anyways il see if in the near future I can find some better meet spots and mix it up a little.

So this Friday wooo

Hey James...you going to post up the map for people or you going to give it out on the night? skimmed through the thread and did see any mention about the map. You going to be using the one i sent you? or did you alter it?

Hey James...you going to post up the map for people or you going to give it out on the night? skimmed through the thread and did see any mention about the map. You going to be using the one i sent you? or did you alter it?

Man if you could post it up for me that would be great, I'm on my mobile.

this is an old map brah...

used this last year i think twice...it was awesome....dw i driven those roads :P

if people like it enough...i might organize another one in mid December...

Looks like im in :D

For anyone going up from the South-East and don't wan't to appear foreveralone driving up to the meet point.

Some of us are planning to meet beforehand at:

7/11 Petrol Station [used to be Mobil]

Cnr of Springvale and Hawthorn Road.

Time: 9:15 to 9:25

Then will just drive up Springvale Road and hit the Eastern Freeway to drive up to Doncaster East.

:cheers:

I might be in for this :P. I live just down the road from Knox so I pass there anyway.

Only thing is might be grabbing some food with some mates beforehand so dunno if will be coming from this direction or not. Will confirm if I do :D.

Should be in for the cruise though. Yay first cruise. Worries about my ~half tank remaining. Maybe I should fill up :P

I might be in for this :P. I live just down the road from Knox so I pass there anyway.

Only thing is might be grabbing some food with some mates beforehand so dunno if will be coming from this direction or not. Will confirm if I do :D.

Should be in for the cruise though. Yay first cruise. Worries about my ~half tank remaining. Maybe I should fill up :P

Yeah come to the meet point then fill up :P

Hey guys,

I've been eyeing this cruise for quite some time and I'll be turning up in the v35 sedan/maxima tomorrow evening. I'll probably be the slowest out of you boosted guys out there but it should be fun. I'll make a mention in the v35 forums of this cruise to see whether other V35's will be keen to come for a night into town. The only thing that is holding me back is that my car is still in the panel beaters getting a small crack fixed in the front bumper, but they gave me updates today and said that it will be ready tomorrow....I hope :)

Hey guys,

I've been eyeing this cruise for quite some time and I'll be turning up in the v35 sedan/maxima tomorrow evening. I'll probably be the slowest out of you boosted guys out there but it should be fun. I'll make a mention in the v35 forums of this cruise to see whether other V35's will be keen to come for a night into town. The only thing that is holding me back is that my car is still in the panel beaters getting a small crack fixed in the front bumper, but they gave me updates today and said that it will be ready tomorrow....I hope :)

lol dont stress, it aint going to be a race, besides you wont be the slowest my brother is coming in his fiat 500 and a mate in a lexus