SAU Community

All Japan Day Sydney - We're Back!

Iron Chef

1. - Bob / Aussie_Delivered_R32_GTR / R32 GTR

2. - Greg / gerg_r31 / R31 Skyline with N/A RB26-30DE

3. - Owen / Owens / R33 GTR

4. - Luke / luke gtr / r32 gtr - possible, still need a crank to finish engine rebuild. this will come down to the wire.

5. - Geoff/ ----------/ MY2000 WRX.

6. - Brian (c/o Brad) / GTR32G / R32 GT-R (red)

7. - Matt / God_speed / R34 GT-R (black)

Will be good to catch up with some familiar faces. :thumbsup:

Damn Right ! :)

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. - Bob / Aussie_Delivered_R32_GTR / R32 GTR

2. - Greg / gerg_r31 / R31 Skyline with N/A RB26-30DE

3. - Owen / Owens / R33 GTR

4. - Luke / luke gtr / r32 gtr - possible, still need a crank to finish engine rebuild. this will come down to the wire

5. - Geoff/ ----------/ MY2000 WRX

6. - Brian (c/o Brad) / GTR32G / R32 GT-R (red)

7. - Matt / God_speed / R34 GT-R (black)

8. - Brian / 180fan / C34 Stagea (silver)

Have been looking forward to this for a while, I have seen pics of the previous shows in SA and it looks like it will be an awesome event.

Edited by 180fan

Quite a few by the looks of the entrant numbers everyones getting. Havent recieved my approval yet.....fingers crossed.

If not I'll def be going along to this one.

Check your Junk Mail for the approval notice.. I thought I had not been approved either and it was sitting in there :)

Paul

There will be staff in hi-vis vests walking around with jerry cans collecting a gold coin donations from spectators - given that the event is effectively free, please don't be tight arses, it's to raise further money for victims of the Japanese tsunami and earthquake. This is a not-for-profit gig, so once our expenses are covered, everything goes to charity.

There's a small chance of showers but 24 degrees is the expected temp so it should be pretty good, certainly a big improvement on last time!

We've had a last minute rush of applications, so bear with us. Applications have gone well past 250 now, so with last minute drop outs, 250 should be the go I reckon.

See you all Sunday!!

Heard someone from the bureau say that the weekend should actually be mostly dry. We could get another dumping this afternoon but after that it's supposed to let up a little bit.

Will still be checking the forecast over the next few days as I'm sure it's liable to change a lot.

Looking forward to it! Missed out on the Datto Day, so hopefully some of those awesome cars will be at AJD too :)