SAU Community

Sau:nsw Dinner Of Legends

Aggroman

Yes we want all the Skylines possible Scott to slot into the Trackside Restaurant Carpark.

Excess cars will park in the Domayne Carpark next door and that department store should close at around 4pm

There will be NO official SAU cruise that day!

We do wish you safe driving if you're coming along the Old Pacific Hwy - but hey, that goes for any road really - to & from Trackside!

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Scott,

If you come that early just be advised that we're not to enter the restaurant until around 5 PM. Berowra to Gosford only takes about 40 minutes.

So if you want a big cruise maybe do wiseman's or something to kill the time.

everyone that sent a pm has gotten in, there are a CRAPLOAD of pms to reply to each one with a confirmation days after.. Only people that had a stuff around would of recieved a reply to sort it out.

You are definately in Kyle.

in regards to tables list im not 100% sure

3:30 for autograph time with jim

thanks for the update dave. Means I'll be leaving Lindfield 130-2pm for a very leisurely drive up the old rd if anyone's interested. Fingers crossed my car will be back on the road by then!

Hey guys,

I just came back into the country this week and I spaced on the fact that the dinner is tomorrow. I was wondering if anyone could help me out in a big way by giving me a lift to the event. I will either be in newtown at home or Japlink in haberfield. Any volunteer is greatly appreciated. I'll pay for all the gas you use that night, and I can include 'special services' to be determined. Double wink.

Please pm me and I'll send you my contact info.

Thanks everyone.

Someone take my seat, for free! I thought it was tomorrow. I'll be in Townsville from Monday...

Dear oh dear!

I know an Asian who can sell off your ticket to a non-member for at least $45.50 :P

For people like myself and others who are travelling some distance for this event it would be good if SAU could provide some form of conformation of our booking because the payments for this event occured over a period of time.

This could be either a list of the participants or a PM to each participant confirming receipt of payment and their booking.

I could but then i would be posting up peoples full names and some will have a shitfit if i do..

so how about anyone that is wanting confirmation send me another PM asking so..

Charles you and your brother are both in btw

if anyone is struggling for transport (or looking to have some cans and don't have a deso driver) and can't hook up a lift this is quite close to gosford train station. 5 mins or less by car. Just thought it might be worth mentioning.

Thanks for confirming that you have received my payment for me and my family.

You are right that protecting peoples privacy is important and I think last time the list just indicated either the forum name and the number of tickets or the company name and number of tickets.

Fingers crossed it doesn't rain Sunday.

I have some loaner rims on the car at the moment, with Yoko A048 Track tyres. So that could be ah... interesting... shall we say, in the wet?? :unsure:

Hope it doesn't rain either.

But Paul I've driven on practically-bald Direzza 02Gs in the wet before and it was fine...

6375579615_985c4c6fb9_b.jpg

If it does happen to be bucketing down, you might even be better off taking the old pacific highway up and taking it easy at (less than) 60km/h, as opposed to 110km/h on the F3.