SAU Community

Sau Review Team

R31Nismoid

iLL BE PURCHASING AQUIET A FEW BITS AND BOBS FROM AN AUSSIE DISTRIBUTOR AND IF YOU LIKE, I CAN GIVE YOU A BIT OF A REVIEW ON THIER PRODUCT, SUPPORT AND QUALITY. I HAVE A PRETTY EXTENSIVE KNOWLEDGE OF AUTOMOTIVE THINGS, BUT NOT AS EXTENSIVE AS SOME ;) IF YOU LIKE NISMOID, PM ME AND WE CAN DISCUSS IT FURTHER.

CHEERS, ALLAN

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought after last nights meeting and mentioned to Luke, both of us are interested. Between us, he is a qualified mechanic with access to workshop/hoist and I should be able to do the admin stuff and put a decent review together from his dot points. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Ok I'll have some spare time the next week so I will be creating a new section of the forum.

Anyone that has expressed interest thus far will be given access to this section (it will be private).

Then we can start discussions with the aim to launch sometime in Q1 2012 :)

Oh, and you guys will all get a cute like "Review Team" bar under your names :thumbsup:

Ash,

I'm keen.

Happy to do some reviews.

Unfortunately I can only comment on 'upgrades' to an M35 Stagea and a Datsun 1600 which I am about to upgrade a few engine components.

I can comment on generic oil/intercooers/seat belts/ Race seats/ engine air-fuel meters etc. and generic components which can be used on either etc.

Let me know if you want some engineering input.

I can comment on reviews and if the component/modification may affect whether the car requires an engineering cert (to remain legal in Victoria. Other states I have NFI!)

I can also comment if the review requires more testing/ statistical data, or more appropriate information to justify certain claims.

I bought some off the shelf chassis stiffening to play and test with during this summer break. I also have some other simple "modifications" to do which aren't so much products but really things to do with your car.

I am a Experimental Physics student so understand high quality quantifiable data - my R33 GTS-T is my experiment. I was planning measure quantifiable data when doing all my modifications over the summer anyway and I would very much enjoy being able share that knowledge with the public.

Will you enable LaTeX support in this section of the forum? :thumbsup:

:cheers:

• 2 weeks later...

The entirely new Review Section (it's a new forum) is live for those who've shot some interest in area's of this etc.

I'll let you boys work out where it is... If you can't work it out then I am deeply worried haha :nyaanyaa:

Of course - could always do with more people. If you want in, let us know :thumbsup: