SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Wonder what sam was thinking....

And now I remember why I stopped posting here :P

But seriously, he was a nice guy, just very outspoken and got RIGHT in people's faces. Like inches away from their mouth when he talked. Made me uncomfortable.

And now I remember why I stopped posting here :P

But seriously, he was a nice guy, just very outspoken and got RIGHT in people's faces. Like inches away from their mouth when he talked. Made me uncomfortable.

Judging by his 'Street talk' interviews on the Footy his just naturally like that.

Not that I like speaking to someone when their face is 5cm away :ermm:

so why are you bothering with them? got get a job.

I'm actually not bothering lol. I haven't washed a car since Kris's. Got a few big detailing jobs coming up which I'll take (coz they'll be like $150 a pop) but otherwise I'll be keeping it as a weekend kinda thing once I'm working.

Still gotta finish up recording this chick's EP. She owes me another $1000 so I've gotta continue with that.

Any ideas for a job? I want something that will turn into a career. Cbf chopping and changing again.

If I don't get something this year I'm doing a personal training course in Jan. Don't think PT pays very well though..

PT only pays well if you're running your own thing, outside of a public gym. Inside, you get nothing but seasonal gym joiners who see summer coming, decide to do something about their fat ass and drop out after a month because they wanted results in a couple of weeks = no more client for you.

Also only pays well if you look the part...don't care how discriminatory it sounds, if you're fat or a runt and you're trying to tell someone what they should or shouldn't do in their exercise routine, it never sits well with the psychological aspect of personal training.

banks. banks will always have a job available.

lol and dont give me shit about "ehh i dont want a call centre job" at the moment beggars cant be chosers.

I would want to top myself if I worked in a bank or call centre. Actually I did work in a call centre once. I lasted 2 days then cracked the shits and quit haha.

I'm not quite a beggar yet. I'm a chooser :) And I'd rather do something I enjoy.