SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

is it me or this guy is a freak/ way to horny??? lol

I am very horny brah.

No jokes i think it's the summer season, this heat makes me extremely rage in horn. I've been sexing every night for the past week thanks to my girl but.. it still hasnt decreased my urge :/

Edited by Flynnn

lol...tony check if the link to the map works....let me know...i posted it up on the thread...

It works, looks like an epic cruise, Pretty long! Could do a re-run but during the day on a future event to enjoy the scenery?

Hope no one gets lost, at the last SAU Apple Peel meet where we drove to Healesville 1/2 the cars got lost before the first meet point :/

I am very horny brah.

No jokes i think it's the summer season, this heat makes me extremely rage in horn. I've been sexing every night for the past week thanks to my girl but.. it still hasnt decreased my urge :/

LOL!!! funny guy...

It works, looks like an epic cruise, Pretty long! Could do a re-run but during the day on a future event to enjoy the scenery?

Hope no one gets lost, at the last SAU Apple Peel meet where we drove to Healesville 1/2 the cars got lost before the first meet point :/

Someone ALWAYS gets lost on a cruise...that always happens...ran this cruise couple on time on the apple peal meets last year...it was heaps fun...

good idea for the day...but a big convoy might not work due to traffic...this road is good for nights due to less traffic...and this makes it more fun :P