SAU Community

Extreme Auto Expo

Iron Chef

Hi guys,

This is a message for anyone bemoaning the passing of Auto Salon (let's face it, AJD isn't to everyone's tastes!)

Geof from the Extreme Auto Expo has asked me to spread the word. Extreme is a show for any cool car, old or new, including tough Japanese cars too. With no Autosalon, Extreme is now the only indoor show to show off your car. The organisers are keen to get some more Japanese cars involved this year, so get in there and make it happen.

There are heaps of trophies & prizes up for grabs in both parts of the show. There's the indoor show which goes for 2 days, Saturday & Sunday & there's also a "Show N Shine" on the Sunday for guys that want to drive their car on Saturday night but show it off on Sunday.

For more info, go to www.extremeautoexpo.com.au or call Geof on 0410 356 356. His email is [email protected].

I'd love to enter but my mountain of goodies wont self install...lol

next year for sure if it doesnt conflict with the car headng to SEMA

Some boat as you id love to enter but the car is playing silly buggas.

Plus it requires more money i didn't really want to spend on boring stuff :domokun:

I really think you need do a Nissan Cube SPL car, Troy...

No what I need is a 2011 R35 black edition. with a boat load of mods . and retire the R34 to shows, etc

but a late model supra RZ would be another choice

• 2 weeks later...

Kept looking here to see if SAU were doing a display but didn't see anything so my car's in with S.A.F.E. car club, keen to meet some SAUer's haven't met though considering the last SAU thing I went to was @ Mawson Lakes pub with Flick & PKBlade...