SAU Community

Official Battlefield 3 Thread

R31Nismoid

How are you supposed to manage that??? Unless your team mates cooperate properly and it's planned carefully.

Maybe we should continue this in the payday thread…

ive been playing way to much

currently im up to level 39 with all vehicle unlocks done

thats a nice rank youve got going there

no-one in +SiN+ is in the 40's as yet......

GG in tonights scrim - enjoyable

thats a nice rank youve got going there

no-one in +SiN+ is in the 40's as yet......

GG in tonights scrim - enjoyable

got to COLONEL SERVICE STAR 1 tonight in the scrim :P

Copy FINALLY arrived. Sure, it's ps3 but I've gotta say, IM LOVIN IT !!!

Campaign is fkn awesome and multiplayer is crazy.

It's been way better tweaked since the beta too. Game runs a lot smoother. And even though it's no PC version, graphics are still pretty fkn sweet. From what everyone was saying, I was expecting nothing but pixels…

There's no interest for MW3. Yes, I have been totally converted :)

I think the key to enjoying this game is NEVER play it tired.

Best way to ruin your stats/create rage :rant:

This guy knows. Once you start raging shit all starts going downhill haha. Apart from that i really love it, its great fun when playing with 3 of your mates!

Deathmatch servers are few and far between the past 3-4 days, but certainly a good way to get unlocks for weapons as it's pretty easy to get 15+ kills in a round that generally doesn't last too long.

Not all that good for overall "points" as a class (except service stars bonus).

Loving Assault. Barely played anything else unless a tank needs killing and muppet allies don't comprehend.

Cozi told me to level the M416 - best move I've made. Works a fken treat in Death Match... When you unlock IR scope its fken ridiculous for Short-Med range combat. Long range is extremly hard to target and its more pot luck than anything.

The 416 is also good when you get the 4x+ scopes onto it as well. Not as good as a long range rifle obviously but still pretty fken potent and I've had great success.

I'll play other classes later i suppose :D

I finally got a decent shot at multiplayer.

I'm still fairly noob. The transport is the funniest to learn.

I was in a chopper and jumped out without knowing which button it is to deploy the parachute - the button didn't appear on screen quick enough.

So by the time I press it, it's too late; my guy lands hard on the ground and instantly dies, and I'm staring up at the sky, only to see my chute fly open post-death.

The kamikaze pilots are a laugh as well.

when i first started i wouldnt go anything else but engineer. but theres just something about picking people off at 200m with a sniper rifle while your hiding in the rocks.

when i first started i wouldnt go anything else but engineer. but theres just something about picking people off at 200m with a sniper rifle while your hiding in the rocks.

assault, or recon.

assault is heaps fun on smaller maps running conquest. and just healing everyone. at one stage i was so lazy, i had a K/D ratio of 2/25 but still managed to get a score of 6k. hahaha, i just ran around reviving and healing

recon is fun, but i kinda feel left out comparing my recon skills to BC2, on BC2 i owned every person in recon! in this i find it a bit more difficult. especially with the very first sniper you start off with on the russian side...... what a nightmare

the other day, i saw one guy es engineer, with a score of 11k on conquest. the next person score wise after him had 4k....... i had a measly 2.5k with recon :(