Even_Flow

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey dude there is a ceffy at eliz u pull it. theres not much left of it but might be some bits you need. im pretty sure the door trims were in the car still last time i was there about a week ago,

Hey mate, yeah i got a f**ked regulator from the rear door window when i first got the car, there was nothing left of it when i saw it, i did check for all the things i was after but no luck... Cheers for the heads up anyway.

Also car is booked in for a dyno tune on the 21st at classic performance. And the rims are off the car being soda blasted, get em back next week and should have them painted by the weekend. Pics pending...

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE

Ok, so i painted up my rims last week after having them sand

blasted by minus paint in wingfield. Came out killa, and only cost me $35 a rim

to have them blasted and made prep'ing so much easier. I ended up painting them

in a gloss black and they came out pretty nice and totally change the look of

the car. I also paint stripped my window wipers and gave them a tidy up and now

they look sweet as. Pics Pending....

I also got some 2nd hand rear window

trim that i will get painted up asap. They where so hard to get off and the

rubber that sits between them and the window is absolutely buggered so i need to

get a new one of them, any ideas where i can get my hands on one?? I was

thinking of dropping into instant windows and asking them... Once there all back

on i will paint the roof spoiler i got a few months ago in the same black as the

trim.

Rearwindowtrim.jpg

RoofSpoiler.jpg

Oh

and i also scored all these interior parts from a bloke yesterday. I got a 2nd

hand dash, centre console, drivers side sun visor, fusebox cover, A/C

trim/surround, drivers door trim with the same carpet up top as my

interior(BONUS), the drivers door window switch panel and controls which

still has all the writing on all the switches and a parcel shelf with the

vents...!!! All in pretty good condish, bloody cheering!! How much would

you guys pay for all this, keeping in mind there all in good

condish...??

InteriorParts.jpg

Goes in for the dyno tune on tues/weds too, Can't wait! the car's transformation is getting there. I'm pretty happy with where its at at the moment.

:cheers: I'll get the pics of the rims and some more shots of the car with em on soon.

Edited by Even_Flow

Changed over some of the interior parts tonite after work.. change over the sun visor, fitted the fusebox cover/coin pocket(huuuge task,lol), fitted the lock and latch for the centre console lid and changed over the drivers door trim and power window control unit.

Doorbefore1.jpg

Doorbefore2.jpg

Doorafter1.jpg

Doorafter12.jpg

And also here's a quick look at the wheels done in black.There dirty in the pic but you get the idea...

Wheelsbefore.jpg

Wheelsafter.jpg

I'll get some shots of the car when i clean it next weekend n throw em up. Dyno tomorrow!!! Can't wait!!! I'm hoping for around 160kw's... I'd be happy with anything around that mark.:domokun:

Just got my car back from Ashley at classic performance in hackam. Fuel pump was f**ked so he fitted up a Walbro pump that he said is good for 300-350kw's so im cheering with that.

Annnnnd the magical figure is..........160.7kw's @6000rpm! hahaha, pretty happy with that, exactly what i was expecting so i cant complain.

Seemed like a good bloke and did a few extra things for no extra charge, so all in all i'd recommend him.

Cheers :cheers:

Thanks mate, yeah its not to bad at all!!!

Ceffy2.jpg

Ceffy11.jpg

Ceffy8.jpg

Ceffy3.jpg

Ceffy5.jpg

Ceffy4.jpg

And this is the wheels cleaned and with the new rays studs i ordered and fitted...

Wheelswithstuds.jpg

And this is the quarter with the runs all down it, tungsten blocked, then blocked with P1500 and then blocked again with P2000 and then rubbed with P2000 by hand all before a quick polish up and it looks alot better now...

BEFORE-

101.jpg

AFTER-

Ceffy9.jpg

Next- Is to fit up my dash and parcel shelf and hopefully get my rear window trim back on with the roof spoiler all painted up. Also wouldnt mind some of thsoe rain visors from ebay.

Cheers

Thanks guys!

Its starting to become a regular thing, which is cool as! hahaha! I love dark wheels on white cars and yours is a good example of that too stang.

Cheers luke, it looks alot better. Still not 100perc but it will do until i respray it.

Merry Xmas to all as well, hope you had a good one.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking good mate, keen to see pics with roof spoiler, trying to decide on one or not.

Will do man, just trying to sort out getting a replacement rubber for around the rear windscreen that the trim clips into...Mine is buggered and cant be re-used. Went to instant windscreens but they said they cant get it which is weird because if they had to change my rear window they would need to replace this rubber. The seal itself gets euro'd in and they always go brittle and break. I think i'll call nissan about it but i can see this being an expensive part for what it is... An if it is then im gonna wait until i paint the car before fitting it otherwise i'll have to remove it again before painting and it will be a waste of doe doing it twice...

Unless anyone knows who too contact for one...??? Then that would be awsome!! lol

• 1 month later...

Bit of an update.

Fitted my new(2nd hand) dash, took about 4 - 5 hours. Finally mounted my ecu and fitted the kick panel back up. My mate also installed a turbo timer at the same time the dash was out. It only cost $25 brand new off ebay. This is where shit went bad... I drove my car the next day to work... When i came out the dash had already cracked on the passenger side. About 3mm wide by about 4-5cm long AND the face on my turbo timer was warped and sitting up all weird n shit. I was like WTF!!! The dash prob cracked from the sun, having sat inside for X amount of days/weeks/months/years?? An the timer warped because i mounted it above my gearbox and the heat must have got to it... DEVO! I manage to salvage the timer face though and modded it abit to make it look semi original. And as for the dash, DASH MAT it is!!!!!!

Anyone got a dash mat for their ceffy?? Not sure if i can recall ever seeing one?? I know an autio trimmer could prob make a custom one up.. Anyone have an idea how much they charge?

I also just fitted a brand new gear knob, gear boot and handbrake boot. The interior is really starting to come along now and looks 100% better.

Also got given a pair of spacers so they will go on as soon as the guards are rolled.:cool:

Edited by Even_Flow

where did you get the handbrake boot from? im badly in need of one for my laurel as i havent got one currently haha

Ebay. Ithink i typed in 'nissan gearboot', i bought it as a pair with a handbrake boot as well. I couldnt find any for cefiro's, so i just bought ones made to fit an 32. Requires abit of fiddling but not to hard to make them suit. They came from the uk. Like $20 for the 2...

I also found dashmats for A31 models on ebay for $50 from W.A... Dont have pics to see it but i rang them and they said there def for an A31. So i think i may purchase one.

Edited by Even_Flow

• 1 year later...

Wow has it been a while since I posted! Car has come along way since then...

Cars now had its respray I had been talking about. Few chassis stiffening mods. Nisstuned, 25 turbo (bolted on last night), slotted and dimpled front rotors, roof spoiler, chrome grill.

So much more little shot not worth mentioning. Car still has some way to go before I'm 'happy' with where it's at. Love this car :)post-88085-13857930740038_thumb.jpgpost-88085-13857930841459_thumb.jpgpost-88085-13857930941716_thumb.jpgpost-88085-13857931203321_thumb.jpgpost-88085-13857931403267_thumb.jpg

Cheers!