Powercruise Sydney 2012

PJ.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

over the whole 3 days i was there i would of had 40mins on the track if that and the track is soo fu#*king slippery in the wet, the rest of the time was spent waiting in line for cruising.

heres a short vid of my mates & i, aarons 180sx, ako's r32, my r32.

We did 2 sessions one in wet and one in dry in a mate's FPV over 2 days and I'd say we had at least 40 mins of track time...

Also didn't think it was that slippery I think a lot of that comes down to factors like tyre choice, car setup and driver.

There was a beige 200sx or something as well as a few more I think.

Felt really bad for the yellow VL, was dinged up front and back and I heard from someone it was the owners friend that did it :(

I entered again as i had a ball last year, Shame about the weather but i still got a heap of track time. I went friday arvo, saturday and sunday. Definitely entering again next year.

Few reasons actually:

1000 entrants who all think their car is most important and want track time

constantly changing weather requiriing constant change in program to keep the most amount of people happy

Retard who break rules, requiring more changes

Oil downs, also from retards, making track worse

Eastern Creek and CAMS stepping in at times.

the list goes on

Anyone who has run a national level event, let alone one with 1000 entrants, will tell you it aint easy.

They did the best they could for the situation. A lot of people would have closed the track all day Friday and most of Saturday, but they did what they could to keep pople doing something. Organising motorkhana/drift/thrash demos o the straight was a great idea to keep people amused and something happening.

After all the practice, how cant they have the organization for this SPOT ON?

Edited by JET200

R33 in the burnout comp was uselessLoved the drifting Total of about 8 holdens broke down or crashed... (yay)only loud riders were the blue nsx , an rx7 and maybe 1 or 2 silviasOne very very diry r32 worth the $35 in my opinionOh and chips and drink was $10? .........