SAU Community

Group Buy For Window Tinting.

MUZT3K

Ok, i spoke to one of the guys at work and he knows someone who has there own tinting business, so i gave them a call today and asked them what sort of deal they can do if i can get 10 cars

So prices are $240 for the hole car (i am assuming 2 door because i said i am part of a skyline club) with a minimum of 10 cars

website is http://www.protoj.com.au/

They are located in Nunawading

If you are interested in getting it done, PM me your Name and Contact number otherwise you'll be charged full price

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL!!! typo.... man you read in detail dun ya...lol....ma bad...soz Charles...

Also James u find any info let me know...thinking of getting my two windows done... :)

LOL!!! typo.... man you read in detail dun ya...lol....ma bad...soz Charles...

Also James u find any info let me know...thinking of getting my two windows done... :)

No problems harsh.

Ok guys i have 2 people interested in getting there car done (4 including me and harsh)

so anyone else interested pm me

do you have to do the whole car? back, the two quaters and the two windows? or just the two windows like me?

Wouldn't have a clue harsh, but i can speak to her and work something out for you.

I'm going to start a list just to keep things a bit more organized.

1. Me + 1

2. HEKT1K

3. VSPECT

kewl...

my mate knows this guy who did his car..and it was great...supposedly it was the cheapest you can pay for tinting windows...Ill get prices off him and see if that guy organize a good deal.. :)

The guy who used to do it, and has done 2 cars of mine - was mobile for a few years, and hence unreliable at times and doing mainly corp work i believe.

However he has now setup a business with a physical address/office etc. Guys name is Brett Wines, VIP Window Tinting.

The place is in Bayswater i believe, unsure of the exact address. I'm sure google will answer such questions.

IIRC the pricing was better than $240 for a Skyline.

Although there is no specific deal for SAU Members anymore with this business. Perhaps one might be re-established in the future.

There is also a guy who does reasonable pricing in the Cheltenham area (who did my GTS-R most recently), i can get his details if people want it.

Don't post the link here obviously... it's members only.

I've tried to contact that guy a few times, unsuccessfully. Might have to go to this mob instead James, PM sent

The thread was removed a good 12 months ago, maybe more after issues noted above. So no quality problems, just contactability.

Safe to post links here to the members area - non members will just get "invalid" when they try click it :thumbsup:

The thread was removed a good 12 months ago, maybe more after issues noted above. So no quality problems, just contactability.

This thread? http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/102406-car-tinting-discount-for-sau-150-per-car/

He's in ferntree gully, on FTG rd, near Burwood hwy - keep meaning to drop in and find out how much he'll do my car for/see if there's still a SAU deal

The guy who used to do it, and has done 2 cars of mine - was mobile for a few years, and hence unreliable at times and doing mainly corp work i believe.

However he has now setup a business with a physical address/office etc. Guys name is Brett Wines, VIP Window Tinting.

The place is in Bayswater i believe, unsure of the exact address. I'm sure google will answer such questions.

IIRC the pricing was better than $240 for a Skyline.

Although there is no specific deal for SAU Members anymore with this business. Perhaps one might be re-established in the future.

There is also a guy who does reasonable pricing in the Cheltenham area (who did my GTS-R most recently), i can get his details if people want it.

Safe to post links here to the members area - non members will just get "invalid" when they try click it :thumbsup:

My bad, I meant his contact details etc. Bring on the links, good way to frustrate people into joining :D

Weather was bullshit hot today, let's get this group buy happening!