SAU Community

Group Buy For Window Tinting.

MUZT3K

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James, count me in buddy!! I'm in desperate need of some sexy tint. You reckon though that these mobs can do at least 20% tint? None of this moral fag crap 35%...

Yeah of course, i spoke to them about that, they said they can do any % you want but obviously if its illegal tint they wont be held responsible.

forgot to call that other dude, will try and remember monday

What's the difference in cost for a 4 door? Should be roughly the same yeah as 4 door 33's don't have that extra little quarter window as lots of sedans do. Obviously it would use slightly more material but it would also be an easier job than a 2 door as it's easier to access the windows?

Just spoke to Brett, he said $150 for skylines or $170 for 4 door skylines, other cars you will have to call him for a price and his still in ferntree gully

Very nice, could be interested too mate

• 2 weeks later...

I had 15% on my 31 years ago @ night you literally cannot see anything, even headlights are hard to pickup. Was actually a bit dangerous to be honest.

Especially now with RWC requires them to check the tint... Suggestion would be to go 35% on the doors and then 25% on the side/rear windows :)

35% works well on the seeing windows if you have it darker on the side ones etc.

Less light on the inside and so on making it appear darker. :thumbsup:

I might get mine done next week actually now i think about it

Will be keen to see some pics on how it ends up