SAU Community

Gtsr Badge On A R32 Gtst

Saroon

Put a GTR badge on it, and a SPOON sticker, and a RALLYART sticker, and a Chevy bow tie as well.

Sorry, almost forgot, put a big MOPAR sticker on the back window, at least a extra 50 ft/lb of torque there.

You are also running the V10 from the Dodge Viper I take it ?

Gayest shit ever man, If u you a gtst, make it a nice gtst :) dont try make something its not with wank factor badges.

Smile champ better off u asked then did it and looked like a hektik idiot haha.!!

Edited by sultanaz

Gayest shit ever man, If u you a gtst, make it a nice gtst :) dont try make something its not with wank factor badges.

Smile champ better off u asked then did it and looked like a hektik idiot haha.!!

I don't think a badge will make him look like a 'hektik idiot'.

I don't think a badge will make him look like a 'hektik idiot'.

okay well when u see gts and gtst's with a gtr badge doesnt it just make you want to face palm and say u dickhead ! because i defs always say it ..

so being a gtst , keep it original and it will look much better then putting a badge on that its not.

If you really wanna badge, get a gts badge matey

You should be proud of what you have and don't try to make it something its not. :thumbsup:

Its like giving a fob a southern cross tattoo. It doesn't make them any less fob then they already are, pinch.gif it makes them look stupid.