SAU Community

Fs: Cruise Controls For V35 & M35 - Diy Install

Hi mate, I replied to your question in the 4 sale thread (in the stagea forum).

But for eveyone else, I'm waiting on some throttle harnesses to arrive. They were out of stock when I first ordered the units. Once they're in, the last 6 can be sent out.

I have names listed against all but 2. So if you want one, let me know soon because once they're gone that's it.

Cheers, Leon.

Hi Leon,

If the kit works the same on a V35 series 2 (2005) - I'll take 1.

It's a manual, would you recomend any special install (eg. clutch switch)?

Cheers

Mark

I have a manual & got the same kit from Leon (which is awesome BTW), I ended up getting a clutch kit from AutoBarn for about $30. The whole system works really well.

Here is a DIY Guide i have done

http://g35driver.com/forums/audio-video-electronics/395674-diy-g35-350gt-v35-cruise-control.html

P.S for manual you will need clutch switch if you really want it... Stock on is way to hard to get to.

Oh and click click the on button, do not hold it on or it will turn on with a speed limit function not cruise control...

Manc01 do u mind posting pics of your clutch setup please?

But for eveyone else, I'm waiting on some throttle harnesses to arrive. They were out of stock when I first ordered the units. Once they're in, the last 6 can be sent out.

I have names listed against all but 2. So if you want one, let me know soon because once they're gone that's it.

Cheers, Leon.

Hi leon,

Are these a genuine Nissan (radar type)kit which I beleive came from factory and if so, do you have the genuine part number. I would like to cross reference it in 'Fast' and see if it will suit my auto PM35. If it does fit can you put my name down for one.

:thanks:

Hi leon,

Are these a genuine Nissan (radar type)kit which I beleive came from factory and if so, do you have the genuine part number. I would like to cross reference it in 'Fast' and see if it will suit my auto PM35. If it does fit can you put my name down for one.

:thanks:

G'day Frank

no, they are not the Nissan radar cruise - thankfully. From what I've read of those, they have common problems like deactivating from oncoming traffic, have issues with the radar lenses getting dirty or misaligned etc & also can't be set above a relatively low speed (105 - 110km/h I think).

The ones I have are sometimes used in OEM applications, but normally supplied aftermarket. The only part number you will need to comfirm is if the steering wheel, & therefore the control panels, are the same between the NM35 & PM35 (I suspect they are) as that is the only genuine Nissan part supplied with the kit. The part number for both panels of switches is 25550-AC700. These are from the later G35's (2005/6/7 I think) & have inbuilt LEDs to provide backlighting for the buttons.

The rest of the kit consists of the throttle harness (intercepts the DBW throttle voltages) & the main unit which is the brains, plus some wires to connect the bits & bobs req'd for it to work.

I'll put your name down for now & PM you later to confirm. Let me know at any time if you are certain you do not want it, as I know there will be someone to take your place.

Regards, Leon.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Hi guys, major thread resurrection going on :)

Due to demand, I bought another dozen cruise controls recently & added the car specific bits together to make up a kit.

But I have a couple of kits still for sale thanks to some M35 guys not responding to messages.

They come preprogrammed for PnP, DIY install. Once installed you can adjust throttle response parameters however you like (the settings were uploaded from my M35).

They come with factory switches with led back lighting. The audio controls will work your factory head unit or can control aftermarket head units depending on make/model. I can sell a kit without switches if you want to do something different, like use a stalk for a non standard steering wheel.

If you have a manual transmission you will need a clutch switch as well (a brake switch from autoparts store is cheap & easy to find - my CC supplier quoted $15).

Cost for the complete kit is $615 delivered (includes all harnesses for throttle & to connect the factory switches with lighting - it's actually a lot better than the first time I did this).

PM me if interested. It's been years since the last lot & I'm not making this a common occurrence so get in early if you want one.

Cheers, Leon.

Well done Leon; good to hear you've got these available.

To any potential buyers; you would be an IDIOT not to buy one of these kits, it is possibly the best mod you'll ever do to your car.
Seamless integration, and super reliable.

Grab one while you can.

Was one of the best things that I did for my M35 Stagea... As I had a non OEM steeting wheel (Momo) the OEM switches did not fit, so I used the stalk included with the kit.

If only the kit I fitted to my V36 had been as good as Leon's... The steering wheel mounted controls were a huge pain to fit, do not look as good and do not have the preset speeds which I got on the stalk in Leon's kit..

Adding cruise to your V35 or M35 is something you will not regret... :yes:

+1 to the above.. I installed one of the kits Leon supplied a few years back and it has been excellent. The ability to make adjustments to gain and sensitivity make it much better than factory cruise control units I have used in the past! The clutch switch for the manual was an easy add-on.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm in SA and am looking to get one of these kits from Sinergy Motorsport in the near future. If anyone else gets/has got one already, let me know what you think of it. If anyone knows of a cheaper place to get these, that would also be appreciated!