Formula One 2012

N1GTR

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Channel 10 coverage.... bullshit long adds every few minutes. F***ing c**p.

interview on the podium, didn't work out.

Enjoyed the race, what I got to see of it.

Walk of bishes, not as good as those already gone, the english just didnt deliver.

Was a good solid race from RBR & Ferrari, although once again comes down seemingly to tyre degradation once again as the factor.

lol @ Pasta yet again hacking it up.

I think Grosjean though had the most epic of races. To only be 17 sec off the leader @ race end after having to pit for a new nose on lap 2... Would've been very interesting to see it play out. Lotus are certainly onto something, just need a little bit of luck to go their way and its podium time i think.

great race. :thumbsup:

pasta marinara was handed a 10,000 Euro fine and given a reprimand by the race stewards for his part in a collision with Sergio Perez during the British Grand Prix.

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/101094

Kamui Kobayashi has been fined 25,000 Euro for his incident in the pits during the British Grand Prix.

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/101095

Hamilton is really not happy with McLaren at the moment

I cant believe they were saying "we're in a good spot now" when he came out in front of Grosjean, who then was immediatly faster. What race were the Mclaren guys watching :S

Can't help think that if Lotus got on the front row they might just run away with a race. Kimi and Romain both smashing fastest laps at different stages.

Great win for Webber but, drove a solid race, good to see how planted the car is, it looked amazing through the corners

But whoever was directing the race coverage, what a $hit job. So many times they cut away when there was a car catching just beore the DRS and missed an overtake to go get some shots of something pointless. I think it was useless coverage of an exciting race

Was a good solid race from RBR & Ferrari, although once again comes down seemingly to tyre degradation once again as the factor.

lol @ Pasta yet again hacking it up.

I think Grosjean though had the most epic of races. To only be 17 sec off the leader @ race end after having to pit for a new nose on lap 2... Would've been very interesting to see it play out. Lotus are certainly onto something, just need a little bit of luck to go their way and its podium time i think.

Not really, everyone had the same deg on the soft, webber just had the right tyre strategy over Alonso who had the softs at the wrong time

More races like that please! Tyres didn't fall apart on anyone and DRS wasn't too intrusive most of the time. It was almost like they took all the fake stuff away for one weekend, and we had a ripper of a race. Also another prime example of the cars being able to run closer than ever, even through some of the fastest corners in F1 resulting in lots of passes outside the DRS zone. See, they can make their own passes!

Edited by hrd-hr30

More races like that please! Tyres didn't fall apart on anyone and DRS wasn't too intrusive most of the time. It was almost like they took all the fake stuff away for one weekend, and we had a ripper of a race. Also another prime example of the cars being able to run closer than ever, even through some of the fastest corners in F1 resulting in lots of passes outside the DRS zone. See, they can make their own passes!

Yeah the best races in F1 are those that avoid the fakery.