SAU Community

How Much Should I Pay For New R35?

tl_w

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your statement is incorrect.

You should have written - Considering the RRP is $168k after LCT and before onroads.

LCT is included in the rrp of $168k, onroads are not.

Whooopsie :P

So that means that the dealers are throwing $21k on the RRP for onroads and stamp duty and selling for $189k?? Thats insane.

Edited by Wardski

• 2 weeks later...

Just checked there's an 09 going for 107k in QLD in RED and it's only done 20,000kms which is pretty low for any car. Would you guys say this depreciation would slow down alot because for 3 years it's alot of depreciation.

Does not seem excessive, from 160K to 100K is about right, but IMO it will start to slow down now.

This is from redbook - sell prices, forget about the advertised prices: $100,100 - $108,800 for 09' premiums.

My guesses, as good as any :rolleyes: - 100-110K for a 3 year old one, maybe 90-95k for a 4 year old one, 85k for a 5 year old one, until they bottom out around 60-65k for a 10 year old examples. If there is no successor, R36, then I'd expect them to bottom around 75-80K.

there definitely will be an R36, it has mentioned in a round-about way at the various model launches etc

the GTR program is generating alot of interest in the rest of the Nissan lineup and driving a sales boom for the company - just as it was intended

also, development on the current platform has pretty much peaked in terms of oem warrantied power levels on regular pump fuel

Edited by domino_z

im not fussed about the drip feed power increases - aftermarket has proved gains can be had for very little effort

what id like to see is some improvement on interior plastic materials and trim.

slightly stiffer springs on one side to counter my weight????

.....how about some real leather on the dash and door trims

Edited by domino_z

Does not seem excessive, from 160K to 100K is about right, but IMO it will start to slow down now.

Personally, I think it will be the other way around.

Your looking at a car which has now from 2012, hit the 3 year old mark. Leases will run out and there will be quite a few more on the market. Hence, more to choose from and more competitive prices.

Again, grain of salt - just my thoughts.

• 3 weeks later...

I can tell you that interest in the MY12's is higher than ever. I work for a dealer and we are already sold out of supply until May (with somewhere in the region of 10 sold between the Jan and April arrivals).

With some pretty big news on the horizon too... i can only see the MY12's booming in the June/July time.

• 2 weeks later...

Just purchased demo MY11 Black on black 3000km in VIC for $139,888 drive away. I've got some good connections so pm me if you want a new or demo one around that price. looking forward to meeting you all. Just drove 1000km in 2 days and have a sore neck :\