SAU Community

Wakefield Wrap Up Thread

N1GTR

awesome software, wish i had the coin for similar, uploaded all my sessions in one go to you tube.

on the 4th attempt (and 3rd day of watching it slowly process then inevitably abort) it finally made it to 100%....next morning i go to view the thing and it of course comes up as 'failed upload/aborted' again :domokun:

Might have something to do with trying to fit the whole hour of driving into one clip but utube had told me i qualified for the longer uploads so im not sure what is going on, shorter clips have gone through fine so now aiming to cut down all 5 sessions (not including the ten minutes i had driving the evo) into a high light reel of just the over takes, slight drifts and shots of cars in front of me going off (the blue 34 one, the white 32 one, the blue one again..).

fingers crossed that works but its hard making the time to sit there and put it all together, big props to Pez for the amount of you get on vimeo etc, that and being the club president...no wonder you jumped on the first ship leaving port over xmas..:pirate:

ps. what was tats driving? best time of 1.14 aint too shabby..its about where my average is now, any idea if the next SAU day will have timing?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ps. what was tats driving? best time of 1.14 aint too shabby..its about where my average is now, any idea if the next SAU day will have timing?

JZX100 with street tyres, busted shocks, sagging springs and a loose nut behind the wheel. 260rwkw makes up for some downfalls :teehee:

Ha yeah im not running anywhere near that power yet, .....was supposed to be but too many gremlins keep popping up.

well done with such a POS and it being your first time, very jelly.

you werent in group 3 im guessing as dont remember the JZX

'ps.

just saw ur post in another thread about a mates coil pack, mines misfiring too..wonder if theres any point in a group buy? a group of 2...hmm

awesome software, wish i had the coin for similar, uploaded all my sessions in one go to you tube.

Well, I'm about to put this unit up for sale. I've spied a new gadget that I want as an upgrade so this one will go for $120. If someone wants it before I put my for sale thread together PM me.

My disc arrived during the week, some of the full res ones are really good.

Album of resized pics here: http://s12.photobuck...ield_17dec2011/

Charles got them and so did Tats who posted them online here. im sure it was just a mix up in your case unless there was 2 different guys charing 25bucks?