SAU Community

Keepin the 12 seconds :D

fane

looks like peter might not be selling his car anymore as me and him both ran 12s in it lastnight :D

finally after all the headaches the car looks like it might be getting back to normal.... :)

Best time of 12.56 but i'll let peter be more detailed on the actual time.... :D well done gtrrrr :D

mmmmmm goto try find dosh quick. so wanna keep car :D decided to at least keep it and do it up a littlet. i still might have to sell it but not for a few months. loose licence in may. so probably month or so after that if i still aint got ne money ill sell it. i wanna keep it :D

:) i have never driven a faster car than this....

the 2 runs i had were like taking off in a rocket ship!! :) 1.8 is hardcore! cant believe i did it.... :)

cant imagine 1.6s that sean does, with rwd, your a phsyco :) wd again on lastnight mate

nice run saw the ride ta on my way ta work looks betta wivout tha spoiler man ya cant part wiv a beast like that isa gotta come ave brews wiv yous guys

12.549 @ 108.56mph 1.834 60'

Well Done Dude,

Those launches you were doing at 8200rpm were crazy hehehehe. great to watch.

Best for me was 13.440 @ 108.79mph 2.344 60' on street 265/35 18"

I couldnt get my 60' down at all, got worst into the night. Track very slippery and of course it rained later on.

WEll done GOT BOOST 11.5 @ 120mph.