SAU Community

Schooooooools Out For Summer.

Berk

2 seconds in google:

http://www.boardofst.../vacations.html

school is not out

Today and yesterday are pupil free days as per your link, technically part of the term and kids can show up if the parents dont have another option. You can see why a motorist without kids could hear friends & family talking about kids being on holidays and get done.

[quote name=ianjb' timestamp='1324329864'

You had valid arguments until you said this. Making accusations of corruption is not just wrong, it is illegal and slander.[/size]

It's a proven fact;

Read a news paper and you will find all the information, back handers from construction company's, churches, schools and houses built without planning approvals, its common knowledge, although Rockdale council is up there for being dodgey as well.

Today and yesterday are pupil free days as per your link, technically part of the term and kids can show up if the parents dont have another option. You can see why a motorist without kids could hear friends & family talking about kids being on holidays and get done.

fair call, although if there's flashing lights, there shouldn't be an excuse. my partner and i thought it was holidays, came up to a zone with flashing lights, i hit the internet up from the passenger seat and bam, yep, better slow down.

amusingly enough, the cops haven't been in their usual spots around school zones (i'm coming from liverpool into the city along canterbury road, so there's a LOT of zones)...

fair call, although if there's flashing lights, there shouldn't be an excuse. my partner and i thought it was holidays, came up to a zone with flashing lights, i hit the internet up from the passenger seat and bam, yep, better slow down.

amusingly enough, the cops haven't been in their usual spots around school zones (i'm coming from liverpool into the city along canterbury road, so there's a LOT of zones)...

I'm glad you have flashing lights. Most of Wollongong doesn't.

But then again, these school zones are just destroying the whole idea of natural selection (that's a joke you uptight people!!!)

for the most part, i think its been a long time since I've seen a zone without lights.

You mustn't venture far from Sydney then.

Edit: far from the few schools in Sydney that have them that is.

I don't come through Syd as much as people that live there, but I spot heaps of school zones without the flashing lights.

You mustn't venture far from Sydney then.

Edit: far from the few schools in Sydney that have them that is.

I don't come through Syd as much as people that live there, but I spot heaps of school zones without the flashing lights.

I drive from West - North Sydney and back every day.

It's prob's cause i only see school's on main roads. I'd guess there is less of an importance to get flashing lights in backstreet schools.