SAU Community

Import Monster Sauvic Deca Motorkhana - 2012 Round 1

achoo

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^ sucks Terence!

My car has been in shop 3 weeks. Was supposed to be finished last Tuesday and I went down today and he tells me it will be finished Wednesday. :rolleyes:

I still have to get W/A, sort diff out and another issue of exhaust popping on decel when ambient temps are over approx 30 degrees Celsius. >_<

Good work Daniel!! :thumbsup:

I'm in. Been a while but it's just like riding a bike right? Except I'm in a car... Ahwell, I'll just stick to my old ways. When in doubt... Burn out.

See you all soon!

Reppin for the North East (f**k Campbell).

Filling out the form right now... ...Making payment soon...

Got my helmet today and have spent the afternoon making a bracket for my fire extinguisher...

Good work.

Time for a reminder if you rock up to scrutineering with a loose fire extinguisher, Maccas wrappers in the back seat, loose carpets, missing wheel nuts, loose battery, amp held in by cable ties, crappy beaten up helmets or anything else like that you'll be told to go and sort it out. The supp regs are clear about how the car is to be presented so get it right the first time. Telling the scrutineer that 'it passed at the last drift day at winton' doesn't mean anything. We aren't vicdrift scrutineers :)

Fire extinguishers need to have metal brackets!

Good work.

Time for a reminder if you rock up to scrutineering with a loose fire extinguisher, Maccas wrappers in the back seat, loose carpets, missing wheel nuts, loose battery, amp held in by cable ties, crappy beaten up helmets or anything else like that you'll be told to go and sort it out. The supp regs are clear about how the car is to be presented so get it right the first time. Telling the scrutineer that 'it passed at the last drift day at winton' doesn't mean anything. We aren't vicdrift scrutineers :)

I've read over the PDF in the original post a number of times and spoke to Martin on the GOR cruise and via PM to make sure I've got everything covered... ...Paperclips are metal... :whistling:

Good work.

lol, that! The last Vicdrift day I was a passenger at they let the car I was in on with only 2/4 bolts holding the passenger seat in. My trips around Winton in the car throughout the day were interesting.

Good work.

not to forget:

Competitors must wear non-flammable clothing extended from ankles to neck to wrists. Nylon clothing is not permitted. Shoes must be closed toe.

this goes for passengers as well.