SAU Community

Import Monster Sauvic Deca Motorkhana - 2012 Round 1

achoo

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Put the form through now while your waiting for an answer. Probably pay on the day though as the organisers usually head to shep early so you risk them not seeing the money in the account.

i'd prefer to wait for a response from the organiser, i'd hate to pay and then to be told they wont accept it.

Like I said. Put form through now and pay when you get an answer.

The sooner the form goes through the more likely you will be in and the less stuff around for the organisers as far as timing sheets and car numbering goes if you do get in.

Have I missed the maps somewhere?

What time are you guys heading up to Shep on Friday?

I'm thinking the same... When are maps usually done?

I'm keen to cruise up with peoples on Friday night. Just let me know where n when.

Someone did video my 4WD hellis last year

Wish i knew who it was :(

I think I got one of them in the battle session... ...I'll have a dig around and see if I can find it for you Ash... ...Kinda looks almost like the one in the photo above from memory...

^^^^^^ yea I was standing next to u photographing when u were videoing so u will have it.

Pick my car up from panel shop tomorrow. Just got to mount extinguisher, fit broken wheel stud and repair paint on roof and Im ready.

Oh and fit tyres to it. Will bring spare pair up for skids at end if I'm allowed back out and we have time.