SAU Community

Import Monster Sauvic Deca Motorkhana - 2012 Round 1

achoo

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the persuasion from Russ, Leon and a couple others (Sorry, I'm shit with remembering names!), I reckon I'll be in on this.

Just working out my plans, but reckon I should have an entry form in early this week.

My first DECA here we come!

Thanks for the persuasion from Russ, Leon and a couple others (Sorry, I'm shit with remembering names!), I reckon I'll be in on this.

Just working out my plans, but reckon I should have an entry form in early this week.

My first DECA here we come!

You wont regret it....

....well unless you break something :whistling:

But seriously now, it is a great event, and the guys/girls in the club are mostly awesome and dont bite! look forward to meeting you!

f**k i broke my car :( clutch kicked first, hit limiter and it made a real loud bang... now the 4th cylinder is doing nothing... think it could be snapped rocker arm stopper or lifter... it better be fixed for decccaa!!!!!

Is it possible to sign up on the day?

I have an AASA licence but I think I want to spectate for a while first to figure out whats going on

We dont usually do sign ups on the day - but I will let Bec/Leon/Ryan make that call, I guess it depends on numbers etc and if there are any spots left.

Is it possible to sign up on the day?

I have an AASA licence but I think I want to spectate for a while first to figure out whats going on

Hey Antz,

Just realised you live literally 15 mins away from Luke (NUTR33) and I. Definately enter if you can. It is a great day and you will meet some really nice guys and gals. Dont stress too much about not having done it before - we have all been the first timer at one stage! Its not overly hard, and there are maps and demos/indian file runs so you can see what to do.

I promise we dont bite!

Cheers, Anna

Just request to be put in the middle/at the end of the group so you can watch others go first. You'll pick it up really quickly. And don't feel pressured to give it 100%, go out there to have some fun and you'll be wanting to come back again. And if you have any questions, everyone is friendly and willing to help you :)

Well I dont have access to a printer/scanner/fax so short of snail mail I can't return the sign up sheet.

Anna, I knew Id seen that wagon somewhere haha, but I have since moved to Melbourne.

Unrelated: Anyone going to winton this weekend?

Well I dont have access to a printer/scanner/fax so short of snail mail I can't return the sign up sheet.

Anna, I knew Id seen that wagon somewhere haha, but I have since moved to Melbourne.

Unrelated: Anyone going to winton this weekend?

Go to a Library, print it out, fill it out and fax it through. :thumbsup: