SAU Community

Import Monster Sauvic Deca Motorkhana - 2012 Round 1

achoo

People might laugh but these rules exist for a very good reason and they're really not hard to follow at all :)

It seems like common sense to me... ...But that being said... ...I'm really worried that I'll miss something and not get to take part...

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You will be fine. Just use the supp regs as a guide and make sure you dont leave anything at home ;)

Looking forward to this. Leon has kindly offered a drive in the orange beast.. should be good!

Thanks Russ. You have all been given plenty of notice :thumbsup: On that, please do your best to be on time. The earlier we can get on track the more runs you get in the arvo ;)

I'm in. Been a while but it's just like riding a bike right? Except I'm in a car... Ahwell, I'll just stick to my old ways. When in doubt... Burn out.

See you all soon!

Reppin for the North East (f**k Campbell).

Least Campbell would probably stick around for drinks and partying and not wussy off home :nyaanyaa:

What the hell is wrong with your car these days? If it needs tyres then I can help with those...lol I need a car to drive :( Actually, I need someone to drive my car up from Melbourne...

Are you just coming down from Yarrawonga?

Least Campbell would probably stick around for drinks and partying and not wussy off home :nyaanyaa:

BAHAHA!

Good to see you're coming Brendan.

What the hell is wrong with your car these days? If it needs tyres then I can help with those...lol I need a car to drive :( Actually, I need someone to drive my car up from Melbourne...

Could maybe help Troy...although if my car is good to go then I cant help...im sure something else will come up and prevent me from getting it back but fingers crossed.

On another note everyone knows that you can never do well at deca if you dont drink Friday and Saturday nights, and party until the early hours of Sunday.

whoever is getting footage of the day needs to make a video like this :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rI5_KugDtAE

LOVE low/wide/flush/black S13's... although preferably with bumpers! Haha

Loving some of the 4WD slides... ei, the Black Subi at around 30 seconds.

Itching for Friday night to come round! Although weather app says Saturday is 35 degrees and possible thunderstorms! :huh: