SAU Community

Aftermarket Headlights

Jayce23

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If everyone confirms is the deal on or do we still need more? Hopefully everyone can respond today. I really want to get the money transferred ASAP so we can get it shipped. It would be nice to have arrive before Easter although that is unlikely. How are the air freight orders being shipped? Via FedEx?

Hey Night, think you or Jesse has missed mine... Jesse has emailed me back a number of times, but I'm not the list you posted. I've just resent him confirmation and requested to be added to the list.

Edited by Dreadnought

It is frustrating at the lack if replies. Are we ready to go ahead or are we still waiting on people? How soon can we anticipate this deal going ahead?

It looks like we are waiting for Sam Royans and Damian Edmundson to confirm that their orders are correct. We will then have twelve confirmed orders for coupe lights and one confirmed order for sedan lights. See updated list below

==========================================

Andrew Nuske andnus@ 2 sets of chrome for coupe - Confirmed

Keith kjktan@ 2 sets of headlights (Chrome housing and for coupe) - Confirmed

Sam Royans sam.royans 1 set of black housing for coupe - Awaiting confirmation

Andrew Tan at@ 1 set of Chrome for coupe. -Confirmed

Andrew (Dreadnought) - 1 set of black coupe - Confimed

Paul Mapp pdm900@ 2 sets of chrome for coupe - Confirmed

Alvin Lee alvinlee84@ 1 set of black coupe 1 set of chrome coupe - Confirmed

Damian Edmundson damianedmundson@ 1 set chrome for coupe - Awaiting confirmation

Jerico Villanueva jericoj.villanueva@ *expressed interest but didnt let me know what he wanted and not sure if he is in.- Awaiting confirmation

Joshua Jones joshuajones92@ 1 set of black housing V35 Sedan. - Confirmed

Paul, as I keep saying - relax - all the frustration in the world will not make anything happen sooner.

I have had positive confirmation from :

- myself & Heretical

- thinktea & 81gsky

- GSX RRRR

- KOLOSSUS

- manc01 & Dog with Bone

- Interfooler & Mayo_85

- Dreadnought

So we have 11 on that list - with bigr33gtst and Runner4life still confirm, and I am not 100% sure who

jericoj.villanueva@

is and whether he 100% wants in or not - can that individual please respond ASAP or you are gontg to miss out.

I have sent a PM to bigr33gtst and Runner4life and hopefullly they confirm 100% asap and the ball is then rolling.

Andrew

Hey Runner4life, which email is yours mate?

So that's it - we have 12 confirmed orders then (including Runner4life).

bigr33gtst and whoever jericoj.villanueva@ is, can you please respond and confirm in this thread by 5pm tomorrow (Tuesday) or you will miss out on this group buy.

I will email Jesse at 5pm tomorrow and we will get him to send invoices to each pair/person and then we need everyone to make payment for the designated amount immediately please.

Just wondering if Jesse has been contacted? It would be nice if we could get this paid for ASAP. Even better if we could get it shipped before Easter but that may be cutting it fine

Yep I emailed Jesse last night and he will email invoices to each pair/single soon - only for the cost of the lights initially. Then when he boxes them up and weighs them he will give us postage quotes and we can pay the rest.

Can everyone please pay AS SOON as they get their invoice.

I am off on holidays to Melb for the Easter weekend, but will have my laptop with me, so will try to keep an eye on things.