SAU Community

97 Bcnr33 Vspec/ 99 Bnr34 V Spec Build

Yeh get an abflug one, they make it still look nice n clean but still functional, I got one on my r33. Perfect fitment. Rhdjapan have them for $1600 delivered

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think like minds think a like ,i love the Auto Select gear for the r33 Gtr as i have a white series 3 ,i will be going down a similar road to you in the future ,your car looks awesome now with all the parts youve added........us r 33 Gtr guys need our own thread dont you think guys?

Edited by gtrrrr

Cheers mate, i think Auto select Parts really set off the BCNR33. give it that aggressive look yet still work with its curves. Would be good to see your R once its gone down the path so keep us posted.

some auto select love

fgjhfgjfjfjf2.jpg

r33GT-RLMspec.jpg

IMG_0968.jpg

IMG_0607.jpg

still undecided whether it needs side skirts or not.... the old yellow shark pulls it off with standard skirts but the white series 3 looks boss with chunky skirts....... :starwars: so hard to choose hahhaa

The best looking side skirts would either b the top secret ones with the built in under diffuser, trust/ gracer or Hasemi Motorsport add on side skirts

• 4 weeks later...

It's sitting on nismo s tune shocks and no aftermarket suspension arms.... Not yet.

No scrubbing apart from slight bit at full lock but found inner guard behind front rims was slightly loose. No dramas other than that

There seems to be a craze suddenly for Hasemi skirts, they do look nice and are on the list. Just got to figure out if they will work with the rest.

carbon would definitely be more preferable!

latest addition to the list is this-

tarzan G Box by Do-Luck

photo2-1.png

there is alot of hype over this unit, so i thought id find out for myself. If its not as effective as it says, its still an upgrade to a digital sensor. Should be here early April if all goes well

carbon would definitely be more preferable!

latest addition to the list is this-

tarzan G Box by Do-Luck

photo2-1.png

there is alot of hype over this unit, so i thought id find out for myself. If its not as effective as it says, its still an upgrade to a digital sensor. Should be here early April if all goes well

Make sure you do a small review on this, i am after real world experience.

Kick ass GTR By the way....