SAU Community

Mv35 Stagline

Howaitonaito

How are your pink racing stripes nismo boy ?

:P

don't have pink stripes nummers.....you need to keep up with times if your coming around here to Troll.

What you driving now, behind the keyboard tough guy! wasn't some POS POVO pack Merc supplied by you company!

There's a lot of bitchin going on in this thread, not a lot of progress. 22 pages dedicated to a 4 door, and still no turbo... :domokun:

Well if that sunkist guy the useless f**king pin head his would rack off and stop trolling the crap out of everyone. JoshM35 also doing the same thing (its not funny mate, dale is the witty one here. Primary school kids have better comebacks) it wouldnt be 22pages long.

This is my build thread page guise, the one i put little bits and pieces that i have done/achieved and bought to further my project along. If you wanna troll and act like a complete twat. Go elsewhere.

If it doesnt stop im not going to update it and yous wont see anything that happens or goes on and only a few of you will get to see it and those who dont live close wont.

Edited by Howaitonaito

Hahahahahhahahahahahahahah f**king hook line and sinker. Jeez you're a cry baby aren't ya, maybe it's the that tampon is a little to tight for ya vagina.

Just quietly, I've been around these parts a lot longer than you, if you go through your own thread, I have previously posted. Going even further back to this being a "build thread", well - there is a section for that, not to mention you posting your abomination of a v35, in the Stagea section.

Was actually going to ask for more pics because I was interested in what you've done, but, judging by your attitude the 'build' quality of your car can not be better than a swagilistic hella flush person like your self's view on life.

Wasn't going to go into it, but you're wayyyy to easy.

Cheer up pumpkin

Im not a cry baby. Unless you wanna post legit questions about the build and what not get off. Simple as that and from the last few things you have posted you havent.

Your two years older than i am......that "alot longer"

I posted my "abomination" of a V35 in the stagea section because if you have ever been in the V35 section, 90% of them are idiots and wouldnt care less.

"i was actually going to ask for more pics. Because i was interested in what youve done" bullshit is as fake as a hookers smile mate, dont give me that crap.

But no worries sweetheart ill keep that in mind and hey if your nice i might blow you a kiss :-)

Edited by Howaitonaito

don't have pink stripes nummers.....you need to keep up with times if your coming around here to Troll.

What you driving now, behind the keyboard tough guy! wasn't some POS POVO pack Merc supplied by you company!

Don't make me bring out the protein shakes bro
  • Like 1

Im not a cry baby. Unless you wanna post legit questions about the build and what not get off. Simple as that and from the last few things you have posted you havent.

Your two years older than i am......that "alot longer"

I posted my "abomination" of a V35 in the stagea section because if you have ever been in the V35 section, 90% of them are idiots and wouldnt care less.

"i was actually going to ask for more pics. Because i was interested in what youve done" bullshit is as fake as a hookers smile mate, dont give me that crap.

But no worries sweetheart ill keep that in mind and hey if your nice i might blow you a kiss :-)

95% of v35 owners are idiots, then you should fit right in.

Have you taken the time to go through your thread? Noopppe, if you did, perhaps you would see that I had tried to actually answer your questions about your car. But your yolo tweeny attitude won't let you actually back up your argument about my "non informative" post's

And ofcourse I'm not going to post anything useful by your initial reaction of what I said to someone else( who I've also known for quite a while). A fly couldn't even pass your nose without you breaking into tears.

Even the people in your thread cannot take you seriously, if they did, there wouldn't be pages and pages of dribble and useless shit in here.

You also stated earlier, half the useless crap in this thread isn't the cause of yourself. Which also leaves the other half to be your uselessly posted shit. Time to practice what you preach.

Now man up, drop a vq25det in the thing, get Scott to mod the fuck out of it, wipe your eyes and get on with it.

Also, post some fucking pictures! The past 5 pages don't have any.

Remind us where your Stagea is Aaron?

Must be an epic build you're doing... :whistling:

LOL I honestly think it is sitting somewhere in traralgon rusting because the guy that blew it up hasn't yet fixed it.

So wait; you don't actually have a Stagea, yet you're bagging a guy who's actually Stagea'ising his car?

I am confuse; do you even Nissan?

Yeh. Times are fun.

I wish I nissaned. I wish I still stagea'd to be honest. Had a dream that Scott gave me another Stagea. That was great.