SAU Community

Video Of 250Rwkw Gtst Vs 300Rwkw Gtst

Also comparing 250kw (thats well over 400hp btw) on a road with potholes and telephone poles and all sorts of other scary shit that can and will kill you or somebody close to you very very quickly and unexpectedly..

To having 250kw on a controlled skidpan, dragstrip or racetrack is again comparing apples with oranges..

Actually... It's 335HP not well over 400HP...

Have kids just started failing simple maths lately?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually... It's 335HP not well over 400HP...

Have kids just started failing simple maths lately?

lols...tell the truth you googled that..

crank hp is what I was suggesting,(probably should have stated) I guess you failed the mind reading class :P

20yrs ago when boosted turbos and dynos werent so common, if you had a 400+hp street car you were the man...

It is still enough for a very quik car but people seem to lose sight of that...

Also comparing 250kw (thats well over 400hp btw)

Ummmmm just me but 250 killer wasps is not well over 400hp

Oh and this thread is pointless

As nismoid said too many factors like diff ratios gear changes etc go to an import yard and test drive something quick

Indeed it does,

Thread failed to deliver any videos of 250 vs 300 killar wasps cars

Exactly. That was the intent but i knew it would snowball to this..!

Its worse than that, they're failing youtube

Okay, this whole thread I've been facepalming something shocking at the stupidity... I get to this and nearly wet myself laughing...

BRB, going toilet...

That reminds me - here's a .82a/r internal gated GT3076R setup with similar power:

Its over 250kw, not quite 300kw - so doesn't answer either of the specifics but still gives an idea of what a very basic internal gated GT3076R setup can go like with a safe tune.

That turbo is capable of much more on more boost/better manifold/external/cams etc, but still makes for a good all around setup.

This seems WAY faster than youtube vids I've seen of sub 240rwkw skylines, but as Nismoid says, too many factors to judge the reality, nevertherless still a good means to get a good idea for people wanting to set their power goal.

That reminds me - here's a GT3076R setup with similar power:

Thanks mate I did see that on youtube before and was goin to post it, you beat me to it..Thats fast man - must be around 280-300rwkw seeing its a 3076R.

Edited by rondofj

Thanks mate I did see that on youtube before and was goin to post it, you beat me to it..Thats fast man - must be around 280-300rwkw seeing its a 3076R.

Yep it was in that range on the dyno I tuned it on and it seems thats the generally accepted range for that type of setup on that type of boost.

I didn't mention numbers as people on here get all weird about dyno types - so stuck with the basic facts, this is the kind of performance you should get with a stock RB25, stock manifolds, decent exhaust intercooler and ECU and about 17psi running on 98RON. Tune and all else being equal the real world results shouldn't vary too much, regardless what kind of numbers on what kind of dyno.