[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

THey have some nice gtrs in WA. Plenty of tasty350z's around here too.

Everyone drives so bloody slow round this neck of the woods..... ie 90 in the right lane of a 4 lane highway is about average speed!!!!!

Over the weekend finally spotted in town that yellow baby Lambo (Gallardo) everyone keeps mentioning. Then on the way home I left a trail of drool on Nth East Rd while following this F430 :laugh:. When I pestered the owner obliged to the 0-60km, would have luved to hear it at wot though.

1f430za0.th.jpg 2f430b5sc8.th.jpg

Unfortunately had to peel off & leave the stallion to quench my thirst at Sub-way (Modbury), where one of my twins decided to park nxt to me :mad:.

dsc00036bxw4.th.jpg

Edited by pkblade

blade you car is a fair bit lowered hey

nice ride

Cheers Steve, fingers crossed she should be nicer to look at come SCS :rolleyes:.

Its not overly low, from center of wheel to guard is approx 360mm (front) & 350mm (rear).

Spot 'VANGE' every single day pretty much at work lol.

Like ive said before, very nice car. Looks the goods.

Cant believe you leave it on Hindley though lol.

I dont park my car anywhere, unless its in my Garage, or at work lol.

i THINK i spotted Andrews car parks just off Rundle St this morning.

If it was car is lookin really nice!

You thinking about takin off the rear spoiler? :)

Edited by MADGT4

yeah that was me - was having a coffee in Cibo .... yes, I backed into a dam stobie pole the other day pulling out of someone's driveway - the stobie pole was literally on the edge of the driveway in my blind spot. Made a bit of a mess, which I am absolutely spewing about. Now I just near someone to rear-end me so they can pay for the repairs :) It's not too bad though - so I will leave it as is for the time being :)

I spotted my doppelganger in Grenfelll St just before I parked - a black R34 4 door (with Qld plates) that people (including my wife) keep mistaking me for.

OMG.. what area are you in..

Ours and Miss Nismo's garbageman go down our street at like 60-80kms an hour. I don't think they even care about the bins.... If they take the rubbish, thats a bonus.

Least you got blackies to prove it!

NOte: freakin quote button didn't work. Was in relation to Madaz comment..

Edited by CheekyR32

Ours and Miss Nismo's garbageman go down our street at like 60-80kms an hour. I don't think they even care about the bins.... If they take the rubbish, thats a bonus.

Works for me, but thanks, I missed the garbage man burn-outs post.

What a pisser! :)

up banksia park

yeah he stoped doing it for six months and it started again

im not normally a whinger but i have a 5 year old daughter and theres other younger children over the road

plus i think if that was me in my skyline doing it i would get a huge fine and prolly my car confiscated so why shouldnt he be warned @ work too

Spotted a white R33 on Goodwood Road on Saturday, near the showground. Lady driver... :) I flashed my high beam (just thought of saying hi), but she couldn't be bothered at all. I guess she must had thought that I was a wanker trying to blind her out while she was driving. :yes:

Anyway, spotted a weird guy driving an Alfa Romeo. I was driving at 60 and he overtook me at 60 zone and showed me a thumb down. :happy: sad case..... :P

Spotted this morning at about 6:45 while at the lights on corner of South and Richmond Rds a white S2 33 heading south looked nice and clean with a kit n wheels, then 2 sec later heading north a black 180 slammed on some 18's looking sweet as!

Oh and a white 33 GTR at the lights on Greenhill Rd yesterday arvo about 3:30, olderish looking chap and the car was rather stockish, looking sweet none the less!

Edited by Deluxe

Now I just near someone to rear-end me so they can pay for the repairs :O It's not too bad though - so I will leave it as is for the time being :)

my front bar has had a thrashing, let me rear end u and we can split the excess? lol

spotted a white 33 at cafe de villes last nite (wed) at about 11ish, blond chick driver..any1 here?